A moment of peace, please?!

Start from the beginning

Aesop: *jumps off of Joseph's lap, embarassed, and looks down at the floor*

Mike: *dancing, not caring about Joseph's gaze*

Joseph: Can you... Can you get out?

Mike: *doesn't notice the other two in the room and just keeps dancing*

Joseph: Oh my gosh... Can you- Can you- CAN YOU GET OUT?!

Mike: *still doesn't care*

Norton: *bursts in and starts dancing with Mike, playing an epic beat on his phone, to match the Wii theme song*

Joseph: My goodness...

Joseph: *holds his forehead with one hand and shakes his head*

Aesop: *getting even more blushier, holds the bottom of his jacket and pulls it down, as if it was too short and it's not covering much*

Norton and Mike: *starts twerking, random MLG glasses fall onto their faces*

Hastur: *casually walks in too, and his eyes have a different coloured light coming out of each eye, acting as a disco light* (See xMikannnx's IDV school AU book for the reference)

Joseph: What- How- Hastur- All of you, please just get out!

Aesop: *leaves the room*

Joseph: Aesop- Hey! Wait! Gosh darn...

Eli: *rushes inside*

Eli: What on earth is happening in here?! What is up with all the noise?!

Hastur: Babe-

Hastur: *turns towards Eli, who is standing in the doorway, without turning off the lights in his eyes*

Eli: *gets blinded temporarily*

Eli: OHMYGOSH, MY EYES!

Eli: *uses his hands to cover his eyes*

Hastur: Oops- Sorry, babe...

Hastur: *turns off his lights*

Hastur: I'm a bit surprised that your eyes were damaged even though you have your eye mask on...

Eli: This cloth is thin... And your eye lights are so bright that it can probably go through any fabric!

Hastur: Again, I'm so sorry...

Joseph: How many more people are going to walk in?!

Eli: It's probably just going to be us five, not including you...

Joseph: Five? Wait... Eli, Hastur, Mike and Norton... If you're not including me, then who's the fifth person?

Eli: Jose, duh.

Joseph: Jose?

Eli: Yeah, he's over there.

Eli: *points to Jose*

Joseph: *looks over at Jose*