LOVING THE ONE I HATE

Hey guys got an idea for a new story. Actually it wasn't gonna be online but I decided to upload it. I think this is gonna be my best fanfic. I feel like it. So yeah! I hope you like it. 

*************

'I had never given a thought to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I really love; seems a good way to go'  

I remembered the first few words of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga book One. It always reminded me of my loved ones, of how my death will intervene my life. But I had never expected it to come this way. I had never expected that I'd be killing myself! 

I was at the cliff now, waiting for the right time. When the storm would hit the shores. When I'd be jumping off and ending my worthless life. 

Things are not what they seem to be. Love is complicated and the more you get into it, the more you suffer and you are hurt. 

What had gone wrong? We were so perfect together. Happy ever after' was like...made for us. But it was over now. We were over. He ruined it all. He had promised to stay with me. I thought our relationship was strong and we trusted each other. But I guess he never trusted me. 

My life is worthless, now that I'm without him. It feels like someone has drained my happiness out of me. Like I was nothing in this world. Cause he was all ever had.  

My story is something you always hear but not like the normal type. Yeah my story does have hate, love, heartbreaks and all.. But my story is dreadful. It doesn't have a happy ending. Well for him it will be a happy ending, but for me, it's the end.... I am dying.

********* IMPORTANT********* 

So guys, did you like the prologue? I hope you did. And what about the cover? I picked this one up cause of the antithesis in the name of the book. Like the name, the cover too shows two opposite elements of nature viz. Fire and water. 

Please vote and comment. I really need a lot of it for this book. I really am happy for what you guys have done for me so far... 1k for The Story Of Us!!! 500+ for Falling again! Amazing. Please tell your friends about this story is you liked it. Please, for unicorn's sake...