Its his hobby

GUYS, I REALLY WANT MORE PEOPLE TO READ THIS STORY. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU SHARED THIS STORY.

*Kiara's pov*

I woke up to my cellphone ringing. I lazily spread up and picked up the phone not bothering to check who it was. "Hello?" I spoke in my hoarse voice and then cleared my throat. "Hey Kiara! Were you sleeping?" It was Louis. "Yeah Lou, I was" I groaned. "Oh sorry! You can go back to sleep" he spoke through the phone.

"What? Lou!" I scoffed and he chuckled. "Well, Niall wants to talk to you." I heard some shifting and then some mumbling and after that, Niall said 'hello'. "Hey Niall, so tell me, what's it?" I asked. "Umm.. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out. I am getting bored since Lou and Harry have a punishment." he spoke. "A punishment? From whom?" I asked. "Liam. They were too drunk last night." He informed.

"So.. Do you wanna come? To my house?" he asked. "Will you give me atleast half an hour to reach? I am on my bed right now" I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair. "Sure. I'll message you the address." he said happily. "Okay.. See ya" I hung up and got off the bed.

I checked out my wardrobe and got out a blue floral dress which had a few ribbons below the chest line and a small red bow too. I got washed and brushed my hair to tie them into a loose ponytail. I got my grey cardigan on and my gladiators too. I got a few bangles in my hand that my friend had got for me all the way from Asia. I loved them, they were in different colours.

I walked to Alan's room hoping he would be there. I knocked twice and then he opened up. "Umm.. Alan, I am going to visit a friend and will hopefully be back for lunch. Tell mum and dad." I informed him. "Okay, take care" he kissed my forehead. "And oh! Meet Kevin and go." he said while I nodded.

I walked into Kevin's room and was left horrified. "Kevin!" I yelled and immediately turned by back. "Oh Kia. Meet me down?" he asked. "Will glad to be." I answered and walked down. Kevin got a girl home again! What am I supposed to possibly do to get him right! I just sighed and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed a small Toblerone-dark bar and ate it. "Hey" I turned around to see Kevin standing with messed up hair. "Kevin!! Fix your hair." he did as said. "Dude, who's that girl?" I asked him. "I met her in the club last night." he answered with a smirk. "When are you going to drop all this Kevin?" I said seriously. "Hey! I can't help it if I am so good looking and sexy!" he protested. "Yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes. "And by the way she's awesome-" I cut him out. "Jesus Kevin, I don't wanna know all that. Will you just shut up!" I yelled.

"Well I am going to a friend's house and when I come back, I want that girl out. You better do it quick before dad wakes up." I informed him and left. My dad doesn't like it, he doesn't even allow Alan and Ruth to stay together. When Ruth is staying, she is in my room. Though she always goes to Alan's room at night and returns in the morning.

I got into my car and checked my phone for the address. It really doesn't take that much to Niall's house from mine, just twenty minutes and I was there. The door opened and I was attacked by Niall. I managed to balance myself and spoke, "Niall! I will fall. Get off me" he immediately got off. "I am so glad you are here. Come in" he took my hand and dragged me in. Liam and Louis were sitting on the couch while the others were missing.

"Hey Kiara, you look beautiful." Lou complimented. "Thank you" I smiled. "Hey Liam" "Hey Kia, I am glad you are here." we both shared a smile. "So, what punishment have you got Lou?" I teased him. "He has to clean the toilets and Harry has to get the groceries. Then they have to cook lunch and Harry has to clean the dishes." Niall and I rolled down laughing. "Dishes are fine, but toilets? Poor Lou" I teased him. He made a few funny faces and left.