ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

The day out with him wasn't so bad. Yet, it also wasn't so great. I was forced to mostly just stay in his car. He would go into places and bring out food for me and him to eat in the car.

Once all of that was over, he took me home. I dreaded the car ride back. I didn't want to be locked up in that damn bathroom again. I wanted to be free.

We pulled up into his driveway. He got out and came to my door. It opened making me flinch as he gently grabbed my hand and helped me out.

I wanted to beg him to not lock me up in the bathroom again, but I knew that he never listens to begging. He actually hated begging. So, that would get me no where.

He held my hand tightly as we walked inside. I felt tears prick my eyes as I stared fearfully at the bathroom door.

He turned me to where I was now staring into his eyes. He admired my face for a while before walking away to the radio. He turned it on and jazz music began playing.

I stood there uncomfortably still as he walked back over to me. He slowly took my hands, gently putting them on his shoulder. His hands ended up on my hips as he began swaying us back and forth.

Somehow, it felt magical to me. I've never danced with anybody. Hell, I've never even danced before. It was a let down knowing that this was my first dance with someone, but at least he was a good dancer.

His movement was so graceful. Everything about this moment was somehow absolutely beautiful for me.

I found myself lost in his beautiful gaze. My legs felt so weak. I was brought snapped back from my thoughts to find his lips on mine.

I didn't pull away though. No, I kissed back. Not sure why, but I did.

We kissed for what felt like forever. His hand gently caressing my back.

Soon, he pulled away. He gave me a small smile before lifting me up bridal style.

No, no, not the bathroom. I don't want to go back.

But, he didn't go to the bathroom. Instead, he carried me over to his bedroom.

I felt a small bit of happiness for a moment, but then realized all the possibilities that could happen in that bedroom.

He carried me into the room. We approached his bed as he gently laid me down.

I felt to scared to move. My eyes were glued to him as I watched him slowly take my shoes off.

He noticed my frightful stare and just smiled at me.

"Don't worry, Darling. I won't hurt you."

I felt a shiver run down my spine as he sat my shoes down next to the bed. He then sat down and began taking off his own shoes.

Once they were off he slowly crawled over so he was now laying next to me. His eyes were filled with happiness. I felt relieved that there was no lust in them.

"You are so beautiful..." He mumbled.

"My beautiful darling."