Chapter 17

A/N: aesthetic by prettyimbecilecheck her out she's awesome!

check her out she's awesome!

Dedicated to StarlightHoneyKiss

Question of the day: "What is the last lie you told/worst lie you've ever told?"

"I'm hungry." I say as Jer laughs. He's stroking my back and we're lying in each other's arms.

"I see what I can get for you." Leaning over, he gives me a soft kiss and rises from the bed. After a moment or two, I follow suit and wrap my arms around him from behind as he gets dressed.

"I love you."

"Say it again." Even though he's not facing me, I know he's smiling.

"I love you. I love you. I love you loads."

He turns around and has a face-splitting grin on his face. "I love you loads too."

As we're sitting in the dining table having his rather delicious spaghetti and meatballs, I ask him a question. "So saying the 3 magical words was the idea of 'the right moment' to you?" he flushes. "it's kinda cliché isn't it?"

"I like cliché."

"Our first kiss wasn't cliché." I counter-back.

"I liked that, though." He winks.

"Our entire love story's cliché. The-best-friend-was-the-one-all-along."

"Love story, huh?" he smirks and takes my empty plate. There's a captivating look in his eyes and I can't look away as he keeps the plate on the sink and comes walking back towards me. "I guess we can have another one." I don't even know what he means but my heartbeat has gotten erratic just looking at him and I want to jump myself at him. So I do.

****

Whoa, if Kim Kardashian holds the record of having sex 500 times a day, I guess I just broke her record. My arms and muscles feels like someone's been rubbing them with sandpaper all day. How does Jer have so much energy even after work? It's really something to wonder about.