So before he escapes his way to safety I already grab a book near a table and throw it to him.

...

...

...

"Bulls eye!" I cheer as I raise my fist in the air. He haven't dodge the book unfortunately for him. The book hits his head and he fall face first into the floor.

"Justice has been serve!" I yelled victoriously as I watch him get up and massage his head.

"How did you do that? I thought you still had a blurry vision?"

I smirked at him cockily "I'm talented you know, besides, my vision is just blurry, I can still see you. duh!" rolling my eyes

"You're too cruel don't you know that? I hope my handsome face is still alright." he said while rubbing his cheeks. -.-

I just smirked at him "Now we're even." and hurriedly close my door.

'God!,he's so childish! I wonder who's the adult between the two of us.'

I know that he falls purposely! I mean, Who the hell fall so easily like that? Even if I throw the whole table at him, he will not fall that easily. Besides, he masters almost all martial arts. At least my anger was unleashed, so I'm okay now no hard feelings.

-----------------------------------------------

After bathing, I have to wear the clothes that Levi had prepared. I grimaced at that thought. Yet, I don't have a choice but to wear it since I still don't have access to my own closet. One day I will get it from him. But for now, go with the flow. 'Huff!'

'check means like and X means don't like.'

Here we go...

Graphic T-shirt 'check'

Sweater 'check' ^_^

Skirt 'really?!,hell no, big X!' But I still have to wear it though, I don't want to go to school wearing only my underwear. =.=

Chuck Taylor Elsie Rolldown X-HI 'super check' ^_____^

Beanie 'check' ^_^

'Only one X out of five, not bad at all Levi.'

I started wear all my clothes with a smile on my face. I only put lipstick on since half of my face will be covered with my polarize sun glasses. I let my black wavy hair down with my side bangs slightly covering my glasses and put on my beanie.

After making my self ready, I put on my high tech ear plugs (it has minute electronic property that can control the volume of the noise that you will hear, like hearing aide but this one has a reverse purpose, it was made specially for me and by my me of course) bring my head phones, iPhone and grab my bag. Then sauntered to the dining area to eat my breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------

Levi leads me to the 2014 model Rolls-Royce Phantom "Are you ready MAC?"

"Yes! As always!" I said cheerfully as I enter the car. I was sitting at the back as always.

"That's good news!" he closes the my door and went on the drivers' seat.

"MAC, please try to make some friends and not enemies on your first day, okay?" he said seriously like I'm some kind of pre schooler on her first day of class.

"I'm not planning making any." I replied nonchalantly.

He frowns "But you said you wanted to be a normal average student. Normal average students have friends."