"Leave him malone." I giggled, knowing my words would rile him up even further.

"Wooow. That was a low blow." He rolled his eyes at my jab.

"That's what she said." I pressed my lips to stifle my snicker.

"That's my joke, damnit Dwight!" He scowled, quoting Michael Scott from The Office as we both couldn't contain our laughter any longer.

Our gazes were fixed on each other as we childishly giggled together.

His laugh was simply beautiful and for a split second, I forgot all my worries and things didn't feel so complicated anymore.

As we managed to catch our breaths, Austin pulled me in one last time, both of our lips curved into smiles as we kissed.

"I thought you said one more."

"I lied." He muttered, attaching our lips for what seemed like the thousandth time.

"I'll see you down there beautiful." He broke the kiss, finally letting go of me. I gave him a short nod before I opened the door to make my way back to the loud music and swarms of drunk people.

I casually made my way down the steps to see the party still going strong, no one seeming to notice that Austin and I both had disappeared.

I saw Charlie wrapped into a conversation with Smitty as I reached the last step.

I walked into the kitchen to grab my drink, noticing that I had finished it before I left.

I opened the refrigerator and bent down to grab the jug of sangria to quickly refill my cup.

"Where did you two love birds sneak off to?" I heard Vanessa's voice from behind me just as I began to close the door.

I turned around to face her, ensuring that she saw my dramatic eye roll before I answered. "We are not love birds V."

"And I don't know what you're talking about." I jokingly pretending to act dumb, though I knew Vanessa had me figured out.

"You think I didn't notice you guys sneaking upstairs to have a quickie?" She teased as she handed me her empty glass.

"Fine. But it wasn't a quickie. We were just fooling around in the bathroom." I mumbled quietly as I filled both of our glasses to the brim.

"Did you he make you cum quickly?" She questioned, causing my cheeks to turn the darkest shade of red.

I shyly nodded, "Well yeah."

"Then you had yourself a quickie girlfriend." She smirked as I slightly groaned at her.

"Naughty girl. Getting off with Mr. Rockstar while Prince Charming is down here waiting for you." She winked.

"Charlie and I are just friends." I sighed as I looked over to him. "Nothing more."

"And he's not Prince Charming."

"So who is? Austin?" She cocked her brow as she took a sip of her drink.

I tucked a piece of my long hair behind my ear as my gaze shifted to Austin coming down the stairs.

His smile literally lit up the entire room. He looked happy and I couldn't help but wonder if it was because me. All I knew was that deep down, I was hoping more than anything that I was the reason behind it.

"I-I don't know." I mumbled softly as I stared at the very man who was turning my world upside down.

"Well I suggest you figure it out because Charlie is on his way over here." She nudged my shoulder before she walked back into the living room.