Chapter 7:

~~My P.O.V~~

I woke up in a big bed with a poofy black blanket and soft pillows, I looked around then wiped my eyes. I heard the door open and I looked up.

"Good morning, my kitten" Sebastian said, he was holding a tray of food.

"Good morning Sebastian... Um...are we at the Phantomhive estate?" I asked him, he sat the tray down on the bedside table.

"Indeed we are. You don't remember what happened?" He asked me.

"No no, I do its just...who would do that?" I said.

"Hmm. The lord only knows at the moment, my love. But I will do everything in my power to find out who" he said, I smiled at him.

"Thank you Sebastian, guess that means we'll have to rebuild huh?" I said, he smiled.

"I shall help you, my lady. With anything you need" he said, I smiled and blushed a little. He kissed my head making me blush more, he stood and walked to the door.

"Make sure you eat your breafast" he said, then he walked out. I stood up and stretched, 'Who would do that to Twyla?' I thought to myself, I looked down at the tray of food and smiled.

"He really likes me, huh?" I said to myself, I sipped my tea then ate my breakfast.

--Twyla's P.O.V--

I woke up and seen a tray of food on the bedside table and Rosalade was cuddled up beside me, the door opened revealing Sebastian.

"Good morning, lady Twyla" he said.

"Morning Sebastian" I said.

"Are you alright, my lady?" He asked.

"No...my estate was burned down. I lost everything" I said.

"Not everything, Rosalade is alive and well" he said smiling, I looked down and petted her.

"And you are alive, your friend Ronny is alive, and Marie is also alive" he said, I smiled.

"Indeed Sebastian" I said.

"Marie is awake and she said she would rebuild your estate and I would gladly help" he added, I looked at him.

"Thank you, Sebastian" I said, he bowed.

"Of course my lady" he said, Marie appeared next to him.

--My P O.V--

"Good morning, my lady" I said to Twyla.

"Thank you for last night Marie. You could've died..." She said.

"Demons don't die that easily, my lady" Sebastian said, I smiled.

"Indeed Sebastian." I said, Ciel came in with a brown haired girl in a dark blue dress.

"Kaylee!" Twyla said hopping up and hugging her.

"Um...lady Twyla who is this?" I asked her.

"That, my love, is Kaylee Molchan of the Molchan estate. She has been friends with Twyla and Ciel for many years, so I've heard" Sebastian said.

"Ah, Well its an honor to meet you, lady Kaylee" I said bowing, she bowed.

"And a pleasure to meet you...umm..what's your name?" She asked.

"Marie, my lady" I said, she smiled.

"You know I left a very important meeting to come see you, Twyla" Kaylee said.