Chapter 6:

--Twyla's P.O.V--

"Ronny why isnt she out yet!?" I said crying.

"I dont know Twyla" he replied, we heard rustling behind us so we turned around to see Sebastian and Ciel.

"Ciel!!" I said going to hug him, he ran to me and hugged me.

"Im so glad your ok!" He said.

"Lady Twyla where's Marie?" Sebastian said.

"She went inside and hasnt come out" I said.

"Sebastian go!" Ciel said, Sebastian rushed inside.

--My P.O.V--

I held Rosalade in my arms under my coat to sheil her from the smoke, man the smoke was getting to me. I looked around for anything else of value and took a picture from a frame and put it in my breast pocket, something hard collided with the back of my head and I fell to the floor uncontious.

--Sebastian's P.O.V--

I entered the building and looked around.

"Marie! Marie, can you hear me?!" I called, no answer.

"No, where is she?!" I said, I ran into the front room where the front door was blocked and seen Marie laying uncontious on the ground near the stairs.

"Marie!" I ran to her, I placed two fingers on her neck and felt her pulse. I sighed in relief.

"Ok, your alive" I picked her up bridal style and noticed a person in the darkness on top of the staircase, we glared at each other for a moment then he disappeared. I jumped out of a side window just as the building exploded.

--Twyla's P.O.V--

The building exploded making us cringe and look away.

"NOO!!!!" I cried.

"SEBASTIAN!"Ciel yelled, he then held me back from running to the building. I protested to him until I just gave up and hugged him.

"Ciel....why...Why does everything bad happen to me?!" I cried, he rubbed my back.

"Dont worry Twyla...Its gonna be ok..."he conforted me.

"Twyla look!" Ronny said, I looked up to see Sebastian holding Marie in his arms.

"Sebastian!" Ciel said, I ran to him and he kneeled down. I noticed Rosalade inside her coat so I picked her up and hugged her.

"ROSALADE!!! Oh god!! Thank goodness your alright!" I said petting her, I heard Marie cough so I knew she was coming to.

--My P.O.V--

I opened my eyes and were met with Sebastian's gleaming red eyes.

"Are you alright, my love?" He said, I blinked a few times and turned to Twyla who had Rosalade.

"My lady..." I handed her the picture.

"It was all I could save...Im sorry" I said, she smiled.

"Thank you Marie" she said, I smiled. I looked at the manor which was missing part of the top right of the roof.

"The manor..." I said.

"We can always rebuild it, Marie" Twyla said, I smiled once again.

"That would be....nice.." I passed out again.

--Twyla's P.O.V--

Marie passed out again.

"MARIE!" I said.

"She's just tired. She is very much ok, my lady" Sebastian said, I sighed.

"Well you could always stay at my manor Twyla" Ciel said, I looked at him.

"Really? Thank you Ciel!" I hugged him.

"Shall we go then?" Sebastian said.

"Yeah, Ronny could you-"

"On it Twyla!" He said giving me a wink, he ran towards the horses and carriage.

"Well I need a loooong, hot, relaxing bath" I said patting Rose's head.

"Indeed. I need some tea..." Ciel said, Ronny pulled the carriage up and we all piled in and then he drove to Ciel's place.

------------------------------------------------

Well then....two chappys in one day arent you proud meh e3e? Well your welcomes cause Im tired as crap XD Well I love you guys, bye! :3