Chapter 2:Marie Neko

--Twyla's P.O.V--

"Ronny,im gonna go out for a little while I have to go get Sebastian a girlfriend"I said to him,"Ok well im gonna go take a nap"he said yawning,"Ok well I just have to get a few things"I said,"Ok,im gonna go to my room"he said leaving the kitchen,I waited for him to go upstairs then I went to the back yard.I walked to the shed and put a peice of paper on the door,"Here goes nothing"I said,I drew a symbol on the paper and opened the door and entered the portal on the other side with the door closing behind me.I opened my eyes and I was in a hallway,"Huh....I thought hell would be scorching hot with nothing but fire and screams but now I wish I brought my jacket cause its freezing in here"I said walking down the hallway,I passed by many doors and one I heard a man and womens moans behind it so I just walked faster.I came to a particular door at the end of the hallway that was red and black with a gold plaque at the top,"Uhh miss,might I suggest another door?"someone said behind me,"What's wrong with this door?"I asked,"Its just I dont think that's the right demon to contract with"he said,"Well I like this door because it's the only one with color"I said to him,"Well many people have tried to contract with her but all have failed"he said,"Well im sure I can persuade her"I said opening the door,"No miss I-"I shut the door before he could finish,the room was pretty dim almost dark then a dim light came on and shown on a chair a few feet in front of me.A pair of iridescent purple eyes opened and looked at me then a smile formed below them with sharp teeth.

--My P.O.V--

"And what brings you to hell today?"I said to the girl in front of me,"Im looking to make a contract with you"she said to me,"A contract?"I said,"Yes,you see I made a bet with a friend of mine's butler-"I cut her off,"Yes I seen the whole thing"I said,"Well then you know my perdicament and why im down here"she said,"You dont get my soul,but you will get an eternal love"she added,"Hmm....go on"I said,"Do you know Sebastian Michaelis?"she asked,"Cant say I do"I replied,"All the more reason for us to make a contract"she said,"Heh heh,I dont give in so easily love"I said to her,"Demons are supposed to get souls not love"I added,"Well I go to church so you cant have my soul,im against it"she said,"Then why are you here?"I said,"To make a contract with you!Why else would I be in hell?!"she shouted,I smiled,"I like your attitude,I'll make you a deal then.I'll make this contract with you,but if it doesnt go the way you planned I do get your soul.But if it goes the way you planned,then everything will be fine and I wont get your soul.Deal?"I said,she was silent for a few minutes."Look,I have other things to do so either take it or leave it"I said,"Ok fine,I'll take the deal.Geez,the things I do to make people happy"she said,"Ok then,you have your self a demon"I said,my eyes flashed red and I smiled.

--Twyla's P.O.V--

She smiled,her eyes flashing red then a burning sensation erupted from my whole back.I fell to my knee's and cringed at the pain when a bright purple light under my dress on my back caught my attention,"What is that?!"I said,"My mark,My Lady"she said to me,I looked at her and a symbol of a ying yang sign with a white fox and black cat appeared in the middle of her chest.The pain subsided and I stood back up,"So your my demon maid now?"I asked,"No dont say maid!Call me a butler,I may look feminime but Im as tomboy as they come"she said,"Ok then,lets go home now"I said,she bowed,"Yes,My Lady"she said,we walked to the door and she opened it for me and we walked out,"So....what's your name?"I asked her,"Whatever you perfer,my lady"she replied,"Really?I get to name you?!"she smiled,"Of coarse,my last master called me Elethia Rose"she said,"That's pretty"I said,"He was a maniac,his soul was nothing more than air to me.But that was years and years ago"she said,"Oh,well I guess I'll name you....."I pondered for a moment,"Marie....Marie Neko since your a cat demon"I said,"Yes,My Lady"she opened the door I came here in,"To the Kitsune manor"she said,then we walked in and arrived home.I cant wait to see Ronny's face when he sees her.

Well that ends this chap but dont worry I'll work on the next one after I post this I promise,and sorry it's short :P.You guys are awesome soo yeah,the next one will be longer and the pic on the side is the mark Marie has kay?!Love ya!!Stay merpy my friends!(And Idk whats up with me and the new catch phrase,its just cool):3 :3 :3 Sorry for error's to :/