Donut was kinda mad..

"How could you do that to him? He's not like me, he's not as withstanding, he's more sensitive to these things, you know that??? You just crushed him, why? Why did you do that? Why after what you did to me, did you do it again??"

Lollipop glanced at Loser. "You..cheated on Donut, and Cake?"

"Well, I- uh-"

"I wouldn't be surprised if Cake was the one that hung himself!" Donut shouted, before going back to silence...he was..broken..he reached his limit.

...

Loser didn't reply, nor look at Donut. He didn't look at him back.

...

Liy came back in with Blackhole.

"So, we gonna do the trial?" Liy asked. Lollipop nodded. "Right, right.."

"So, there was a dying message.." Taco started. "And it said Bl,"

"And it can't mean Blackhole, because that doesn't make sense.." Loser continued quietly. "He was attacked in the library, remember?.."

"What else can it mean then?" Taco squinted her eyes.

..

They were in silence for a moment..

..
.
They really didn't know, did they?

But they couldn't shoot him,..

Donut took off his glasses, and laughed a bit "this is really it isn't it? I bet we're going to guess the wrong person..and guess what? It'll keep happening and happening."

"Thats not true Donut.." Blackhole said softly- but Donut only laughed in return.

"Hey, wait a second.." Lollipop thought for a moment... "Perhaps we've been looking at this wrong.."

"What do you mean?" Liy tilted her head.

"What if..the words..meant something else?"

"Like what?" Blackhole asked.

"Maybe .."

Teardrop nodded, then covered her eyes to hand gesture it..

..

"Maybe Gelatin couldn't see who it was..and..only..what colour they mostly were.."

Bl..

Bl....

Blue.......

"B-blue?" Stuttered Blackhole.

Lollipop glanced her head at Liy.."..you.."

"What?"

"...Teardrop..got attacked..so..

..its you.."

Blackhole looked at Liy a moment.."..Liy..? No, no i-it can't be.."

"No,..we definitely pick Liy.." Lollipop kept her eyes on her..

"Great! I pick ..Donut to shoot!"

...

Donut took the gun almost immediately from the wall. Blackhole pulled Liy away. "No! No its...its not her..-"

"How do you know?" Lollipop squinted her eyes.

"It can't be!"

No..he couldn't loose another friend like this..Tree..Cake ..they were already enough..

This..-

Donut laughed again. "I just wanna get out of this hellhole.."

Donut didn't even wait for Two to tell them the answer. He shoot her in a swift movement, right in the head.

Blackhole gasped as she fell, running to her side. Blood was everywhere once more. He could already fell the sickness of fear and sadness rise up again..he..

..his only other friend was dead.

Loser saw Donut put the gun to his mouth.

"Wait wait Donut nO STOP!-"

He leaped for Donut, but before he could..

..he shot himself before Loser could snatch the gun off him..before he could stop him..

Loser stepped back startled when he did, Donut blasted his brains out, and was now also, dead.

He just wanted to be with Gelatin..

..

Loser felt sick...Blackhole felt sick..Taco felt sick..the others..

Lollipop shook her head.."...Donut..-"

"Guess I should tell you now!" Two shouted in the speakers.

Blackhole just glanced at both of their bodies..it..it..-

"Iiiittttsss not her!"

....
So..that means
.
.

---