|11|Start The Fire|

~O~

After the 'session' as Kurogiri called it, Midoriya was glad he was used to immense amounts of pain because because it felt like his head was going to explode any moment after All For One took Todoroki's quirk.

'Get used to it...' The green head thought as he clutched his head in both of his hands. Well, at least he knew how much it's going to hurt each time so he could mentally prepare himself for it, considering the fact that the villain would take another quirk from him which he was supposed to get today. Finally getting rid of that sudden dizziness, Midoriya stood up and started walking towards the door.

Just then,

"And one more thing, young man..." All For One's words stopped him in his tracks as he slowly around to see him face-to-face.

"... Yes?" Midoriya asked, standing straight with his hands locked behind his back.

"I have some questions for you," All For One said. He wanted to double check on the boy's true intentions, so turning on a quirk that allowed him to see through someone's words, he began, "Say, would you take a life?" The villain didn't have to wait long for an answer.

"Depends." Midoriya replied right away. True.

So he would kill if it was necessary. That's a good start.

"What are your motives?" All For One asked.

"Defeating my enemy, protecting my allies." Midoriya replied, his face was stern. Yet another clear truth.

All For One smirked, "And who are your allies?"

"I joined sides with you, didn't I?" Midoriya replied. Well, that was obvious. The villain chuckled, "And what about UA?"

Midoriya replied, "UA's in for a surprise..."

"You are a smart boy, Midoriya. I know you have your own scheme going in your head. It is good to know, you're not against us. For now." All For One stated, "Anyhow, I would like to see something interesting marking your win, say, something with your enemy."

"Something interesting with my enemy?" Midoriya repeated. Okay, he did not expect this. He didn't know All For One was going to give him ideas if he succeeded to gain his trust. Or was the villain trying to drive out something else, like his true motives. Regardless, the green head decided to keep his guard up.

All For One continued, "You know, as I like to say, the crueler the better. So?"

Midoriya pondered for a while, or tried to appear that he was thinking about what the villain asked him for. While what he really thinking was something that would be true, fitting to his plan and wouldn't bring any harm to his dear, good 'assumed enemies'.

Suddenly, he hit an idea. The green haired boy smirked as he addressed the villain, "How about something you've never seen before?"

"Oh? Sounds interesting. What might that be?"

"I'll make it rain blood."

True.

That statement was so very oddly true.