Why he isn't waking up

Y/n POV

I am currently looking for Ukyo, Because Senku asked me to call him.

"Y/n, where is Ukyo?" Senku asked.

"I don't know, isn't he with you and Gen?"

"No, The five general have something to talk about, and we currently need Ukyo's opinion" Senku said.

I just nod at him, Ukyo, My boyfriend, I still can't believe, I am in a relationship with an amazing person.

When he confess that he likes me. I was really happy, I have no hidden attention befriending him, but I am secretly crushing him, since the first time I saw him. He was really very kind, cute and handsome. I just can't help but to admire him from a far. Never ever cross in my mind that It will be mutual.

It seems that without me knowing he was actually observing me from a great distance too. Until he confess, I was so surprised but I should Quit day dreaming. I need to look for him.

It's very rare of him to miss, Important meetings like this one, We lately doesn't spend time together because of the reason that we are rebuilding a  civilization again. But even though, Ukyo is a very sweet guy. When it's our day off or break he always spend his day off and break with me.

I'm the luckiest girl for having Ukyo as my boyfriend.

After looking around and still couldn't find him. I end up asking Chrome if he had notice Ukyo.

"Hey Chrome, have you seen Ukyo?" I asked.

"No, I was also looking for him, We got a Meeting to talk about" Chrome replied.

" I see,okay, thank you" I said as I start to walk further and looking to the trees.

He always stay in the tree, he sleep there sometimes. That's where he watch me, he said so I'm now currently checking on every tree.

I couldn't help to remember the reason why he like to climb on top of the tree.

Flashback

This is the first date we have, he maybe couldn't bring me to a fancy restaurant but this is sure romantic.

Ukyo helped me to climb a very tall tree, At first I was frightened as I can see if I fall,I'm sure dead.

"Just don't look down, just follow me,okay" Ukyo reassuring said. He only hold my one hand and climb. He did that to comfort me.

I just couldn't help but smile at this kind gesture.

After climbing, We both finally reach a thick branch, which we could sit comfortable.

He only sit down and gesture for me to sit beside him and he pointed at the sky.

"Look" he said while I look where he is pointing and the night sky is beautiful

"It's beautiful" I said. He only smile at me and scratch nervously at his cheek. As he said "Well I can't bring you to any fancy restaurant or amusement park, As there is no building for it, so I thought we could date here"

" Aww, Ukyo that's very sweet of you, And don't worry you don't have to bring me to somewhere fancy, Just being with you is enough" I said. After staying there for good five minutes, I start to shiver as the cool breeze hit me. Ukyo just put a blanket around us and we only cuddle on top of the tree while watching the scenery.

"Is this the reason, why you love climbing trees, Ukyo?" I asked.

"Yeah and because I feel free too" Ukyo said and just lean on his chest.

End of flashback.

"Day dreaming again, y/n-chan?" Gen said And I was startled Because he sudden appear infront of me.

"Gen! You startled me"

"Oh, did I? Sorry, it's just your too busy day dreaming, that's why, you didn't notice me" Gen said and I just blush.

"No, I wasn't day dreaming" I denying said and he just chuckle.

"Your too obvious, and how you deny it, it's cute" Gen said.

"Nope, I'm only cute to Ukyo" I said.

"HaHaHa, I know you are" Gen said and left and I'm back to work. Work on finding Ukyo but it seems like he isn't on top of the tree.

Wait a second, I haven't check on my tent yet, so I go to my tent to see, There I found Ukyo sleeping at my chair.

He probably taking a break and go straight to my tent to see me.

I just stare at him and admiring his handsome, cute sleeping face.

"I want to kiss him, Maybe, a small peck will wake him up" I thought to myself and peck him in the lips.

Weird, why he isn't waking up, Yet? And I peck him again and again. Okay, I'm so confused.

3rd POV

After y/n keep on pecking Ukyo's face, without knowing that her boyfriend, Ukyo is just pretending to be asleep.

"Don't wake up yet,Ukyo earn more kisses" Ukyo said to himself, trying his best to sleep pretend, while y/n kiss him again and make his face blush but still keep on acting, leaving y/n confused on why he isn't waking up.

Y/n stop kissing Ukyo and thought of something mischievous.

"Since he isn't waking up yet, I want to do a prank on him, maybe a mustache" y/n thought and giggle to herself.

Ukyo just stay still and still waiting for another kiss. He admit that he love her kisses and to know that she is making bold moves. It was cute and adorable to receive innocent pecks from her. That's what he thought when he heard her.

"Hey Chrome! Can you pass me a charcoal" y/n said.

"I'm awake! " Ukyo opening his eyes and standing behind her.

" Ukyo, I thought your in a deep sleep" y/n said hiding a charcoal.

" Tough luck, I was hoping to draw a mustache" y/n thought and Ukyo just lean in her ears.

"I know, what you thinking, no pranking me, y/n it's hard to get rid the charcoal in my face" Ukyo said and pouting. Y/n just nervously chuckle and play innocent. Ukyo just steal a kiss and left a flustered y/n.

"Thanks for the kisses, y/n" He said and happily left her to go to the five general meeting.

-----------------------------------------------------
Happy belated birthday to my friend _bluebolt_

This one shot is dedicated for you.  (≧▽≦)(◍•ᴗ•◍)(。•̀ᴗ-)✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ more birthday to come.