practice

I haven't told anyone about the unsettling feeling I've been having, I don't know if it's me or if Skylar and Carter have been getting closer to me the past hours, I can't be apart from Skylar for less than 30 minutes without her having a meltdown, and Carter always walks infront of me and he just pops up out of nowhere when I'm away from him for too long. I'm not sure if this is a sign but I don't like it.
Jasp:"I'm going to the store"
Tae:"I'll go"
Carter:"no someone needs to be here to help with Skylar, I'll go"
Jhope:"I'm the only one sky really interacts with when jasper isn't around so she's fine let taehyung go you stay"
Carter:"no, I said I'll go"
Namjoon:"you're going to sit your ass down"
Yoongi drinks from his wine bottle, Carter clenches his fist, I know like they all know that namjoon doesn't like to be tested, I want to interfere but tae is telling me not to, namjoon gets up and he gets in Carter's face,
Namjoon:"what are you going to do, follow my orders or keep standing here testing my patience"
Carter:"I suggest you back out of my face "
Namjoon keeps closer to him, Carter does feel intimidated, I can feel it
Namjoon:"repeat that to me"
Carter:"get out of my face"
Namjoon chuckles as he grabs Carter's shirt and he lifts him up in the air only to slam him the carpet floor, my mother instincts are telling me to get my son I know namjoon will kill him.
Carter lays there stunned as he looks up at namjoon
Namjoon:"I don't know what's gotten into your damn mind but I'm not the one to fuck with, I'm alpha i will always be alpha and what I say goes"
All Carter could do was nod, namjoon stands up and he looks at me
Joon:"jasper and taehyung go"
I nod and we head out side, I feel guilty for leaving Carter there but it had to be done. We get to the car and we get in quickly and he drives to the store. We get there in a matter of 7 minutes. I get out and I run out and I go in and I get a few things and come right back out. I get back in the car.
Tae looks at me and he smiles, I look at him, I could see his eyes light up when he looks at me
Jasp:"hi"
Tae:"hi"
Jasp:"why do you keep staring at me"
Tae:"I feel very strongly about you"
Jasp:"what do you mean"
Tae:" ever since we met I've always have been in love with you more than the others"
Jasp:"so that means?"
Tae:"I love you jasper and I dont want you to say it back to me unless you feel the same way"
I look at him and I don't respond to him saying I love you to me
Jasp:"you all have a very special place in my heart"
Tae:"I understand that"
I didn't really feel any relationship love for any of them except for yoongi sometimes and then namjoon, it bounces around. He grabs my face and he kisses me passionately, I kiss back. The unsettling scary feeling comes back as I pull away from the kiss. We just smile and he drives back to the house. Wow I can't believe he just confessed to me. I sit back in my seat as I hold my bottom lip between my two fingers.