untouched

Yoongi:"why does she smell like that"
Kookie sniffs
Jin:"they did something to her, she isn't marked anymore"
Tae:"meaning"
Jhope:" she doesn't have our scent on her any more"
Namjoon:"she smelt like this before we"
He punches the car door as he curses under his breath.
Namjoon:"I think I know what happened but I need her to get better so she can confirm it"
I close my eyes, I'm too weak to keep them open. Jin Pats my face
Kookie:" i-is she"
Namjoon:"no"
Yoongi:"she's weak"
Jimin:"whatever they did to her I swear to God I will beat their asses"
Carter gets home and they carry me inside, they take me to my room, they lay me on the bed. Before leaving someone whispered some thing to me.
??:"get better babygirl"
Time skip 7 hours later
I wake up, I sit up quickly, I look around to see a empty room with just me, I'm really 17 again. I rub my eyes, I look at my body and it's still the same, I have to go to school again, I hated that place, good thing it's only Saturday. I get up out of my bed. I get undressed and I look at my body in the mirror
Jasp:"my body is still the same"
I put on sweatpants and a shirt. I leave out of my room, I walk to the living room, no one was there, I checked the kitchen, no one was there. I totally forgotten we had a conference room. I walk up three flights of stairs to the conference room. I knock on the door
Joonie:"come in"
I walk in and they all direct their attention to me, I go to namjoon and I straddle his waist and I hug him tightly.
Namjoon:"what are you doing little one"
Tae:"are you okay"
Jimin:"I don't like how you smell" jasper:"what do I smell like"
Yoongi:"not us"
Namjoon:"how about you tell us what happened"
Jasp:" I went in there and there were three new volturies, they weren't the same from last time"
Jhope:"what's their names"
Jasp:"Ray, pepre, and killam"
Jin:" okay continue"
Jasp:"they kept calling me pretty and stuff, they said they had a surprise for me.."
My heart beats fast as I hesitate to speak
Namjoon:" it's alright calm down I can feel your heart racing"
Jasp:" they all surrounded me and the Ray guy stood beside me with his arms out and the pepre guy he put his hands on my chest"
Kookie balls up his fist,
Jasp:"he shocked me, it hurt so bad, it felt like my lungs were being crushed, they said they turn my age back to 17 and that the only thing that was different was I was going to be a-"
Yoongi:" virgin again"
I nod
Jasp:"I don't know what the second surprise is"
Namjoon:"it's okay"
I turn around and I'm still on namjoons lap.
Jin:" do you still remember us"
Jasp:" my memory remains the same, I met you guys when I was in school, now I have to go back to school and I'm a virgin and you guys can't go because you aren't under the age of 18, and I'm not 18 and my birthday is a long way from close and we can't do what we usually do"
Namjoon:"I'm letting you know right now, if anyone harms you or trys to harm you or tries to claim you as theirs you tell us immediately and we'll handle it"
Tae:"yea I don't need anyone else calling you babygirl"
Jhope:"I don't know how that's going to work out, jasper is the irristible type. "
Jasp:"well you guys have to control your hormones and I'll do the same"
Kookie:"and to think I was going to eat you out after you felt better"
I blush and Jin punches him in his arm.
Jasp:"well I'm going to check on Skylar and Carter"
Hobi:"nope they're sleep"
I sigh and remain on namjoons lap