↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

         KATHERINE SAW BLUE GET knocked against the wall by the Indoraptor. The larger raptor didn't see Katherine and just decided to make it's way through the window by jumping through. Katherine looked around the thrashed room, well theres no blood, thats a good sign. Hearing a grunt, she turned to Blue, seeing the raptor struggle to get up with the string of lights.

          She rushes towards the raptor, dropping the gun and carefully pulling off the lights. Blue freezes and stares at her, "It's okay. Let me help you." Blue stared at her and she gingerly pulled the lights off, letting it clatter against the ground. Blue chirped at her, tilting her head to the side. Until a scream filled the air. Maisie.

         Katherine picks up the gun quickly and rushes towards the window, not hesitiating to jump through it. She rolled before she hit the ground and sprung to her feet. She climbed the later to on top of the little museum building, seeing Owen and Maisie on the other side and Claire near her. She glanced up at Claire, nodding her head. Claire then grabs a metal pipe, banging it against one of the metal bars, "Hey!"

         The Indoraptor turns to Claire, narrowing it's eyes on her. Katherine whistled, its eyes flickering towards her. She lifted the gun, Owen nodding his head. Katherine then turned on the laser, letting it point at Owen. Once the raptor's focus was on Owen's, Katherine pressed the red button. She watched in fear how the raptor chased after Owen, Owen sliding down the glass roof and the raptor pouncing on it, causing it to break under her weight. Katherine thought the Indoraptor was going to fall through, but instead she grabbed onto the metal bar, swinging herself up. This creature was beyond smart.

         Katherine shared a look with Owen, they both knew this was the end, for him anyway. The raptor growled at Owen, getting ready to pounce. Lighting flashed again, Katherine seeing the familiar figure of a velociraptor. She turned to see Blue waiting in the dark and pouring rain on a nearby roof. Seeing the Indoraptor close in on Owen, Katherine whistled, "Blue now!"

          Blue then pounces on the Indoraptor, the two falling through the broken glass. She winced when she heard something being impailed.  It was silent for a split second and Katherine worried it was Blue who got killed, until the familiar screech filled the air. Katherine threw the gun down, rushing down the ladder and straight to Owen's arms.

         Owen held onto her tightly, buring his face in her hair that was now loose and out of the tie. "God I love you."

        Katherine pulls away, punching his shoulder. "God I don't like you. Don't do that again." His face morphed into a little bit of pain but it went away when she captured her lips with his very quickly before pulling away and wrapping her arms around his waist. "I love you more."