Incorrect Quotes 10

Start from the beginning

Joker: No, you said red.

Phoenix, smirking victoriously: Made you say red!

----------(•_•)----------

Joker: I'm just saying, when I die in mysterious and unexplained circumstances I want you all to make sure that everybody knows it. Instead of saying how I was "a friend to everyone" and that I "lit up a room" when I entered it, I want people to shake their heads while muttering that I "asked too many questions for my own good" and talk about how they "warned me that I was getting in way over my head" and that I "always had a knack for finding trouble" wherever I went. If you don't make me a local urban legend you've failed me.

Everyone else:

----------(•_•)----------

Silver Heart: The only chance for the others is for one of us to fight Professor Clover, but whoever tries could die.

Rose: I'll go.

Shadow: No, we've lost too many good people. Joker, thanks for volunteering.

----------(•_•)----------

Hachi: Slapping someone with a pancake is a delicate art form. If you slap them too hard, the pancake will break. But if you do it too lightly, it will not inflict the proper amount of pain and discipline.

----------(•_•)----------

Joker: I've got everything under control!

Hachi: Is that why everything's on fire?

----------(•_•)----------

Joker: Yawning jerk is in the pool and I don't think he's waterproof.

Hachi: What?

Joker: It means he's drowning.

Hachi: 

Joker:

Hachi: WAIT, WHAT THE FU-

----------(•_•)----------

Joker: I have feelings for you.

Phoenix: I have feelings for you, too.

Narrator: The feeling was friendship but neither had experienced it before.

----------(•_•)----------