Ideas!!

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Hi guys!

I wanted to post another idea update but I didn't have a fully fleshed out one like the other ones so I just compiled a few ideas that I had.

=+=

Joker knows life skills AU 

Basically, Joker knows survival skills much more advanced than King, Queen, or Hachi. For example, they crash a plane or are stranded on an island and one of them is badly injured. Joker then uses his knowledge and stabilizes whoever was injured. They get home [Somehow] and they tell Silver Heart what happened and he gets surprised cause he sure didn't teach Joker that!

When Silver Heart asked where Joker learned it, he just replied with a "Back at the mansion.", and nothing more.

Dancing Joker AU

Joker, when he was still with his parents, he loved to dance. Genres ranging from Hip-hop to Electric Swing. He would dance every day, sometimes working on dance in secret to surprise his parents, but on the day they died, he stopped dancing. 

One day, while in his room, he was listening to music and one of the songs he used to dance to all the time start playing (preferably electric swing) and he starts to dance unknowingly. Hachi walks into him dancing and he silently films it and sends it to a group chat. (Which includes, but not limited to, Phoenix, Spade, Queen, Silver Heart, Joker, and Hachi)

You can choose where to go from here :))

Watch KJ AU

Do I even have to explain?

Time Travel AU

Self-Explanatory.

Child Joker AU

During a heist, someone [you pick] did something to Joker, making Joker a little kid.

Honestly, you pick the plot for this one cause it can go a bunch of different ways. Like how Joker may retain his mental age or not. Or maybe his mental age decreases over time.

Infinite possibilities really!

=+=

Okay, those are [most of] the ideas I had! I really hope you enjoy creating your own adventures with these characters!

There's a million things I haven't done with this boi but I believe you guys can do it too! (Kudos to whoever got the reference!)

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say!

Buh-byyyyyyeeeeee!