⚞ guidelines ⚟

in order to send affirmations, you need to follow these guidelines. these aren't very strict, it's just to keep people in line.

𝐨𝐧𝐞
try to keep cursing to a minimum, and if you use foul language, you need to censor it so this book doesn't get taken down. try not to use it, because some may be uncomfortable with it. and don't use it to harass others.
e.g. d*mn dämn

𝐭𝐰𝐨
please don't say or imply anything sexual. no exceptions. your comment will be deleted, i will pm you, and most likely mute you.

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
do not bully. any bullying of any types is prohibited, and if someone is being rude or disrespectful or bullying you, pm me and i will read over everything, and go on from there.

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
try to stay away from triggering topics. you can briefly mention them, but you must put a warning and what the trigger is.

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
try to be thoughtful with you affirmations. these are supposed to be uplifting and brighten up peoples days, and i only hope that you get one.

𝐬𝐢𝐱
please make sure you tag the person who the affirmation is written to, or else they won't see it. and if you're a part of a chain and are writing two affirmations, or are writing multiple just because, make sure to tag them all.

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
try to be polite, respectful, and not pick arguments. either take it to pms, or bring it to my attention. if i ask you to stop doing something, please just stop.

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
enjoy yourself! this isn't supposed to feel like a chore, if you don't want to do it, you don't have to. i will never force you to do something that you don't want to do.

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
if you get an affirmation, do not reply your affirmations. i would prefer it if you would start a new comment thread for your affirmations. but you can reply and talk if you'd like.

𝐭𝐞𝐧
since you've made it all the way down here, you can go ahead to the next chapter! :)