⚞ introduction ⚟

hello! i hope you don't mind the lowercase letters, i promise i know how to capitalize properly haha. i just choose not to, because it gives off an "aesthetic" vibe.

you may call me roma. it's not my real name, it's a combination of my middle names.

don't do your affirmations here, please! there will be a chapter for that.

if you write an affirmation to someone, and they write you one back, i will make a chapter out of it.

but i have an idea. if someone tags you in an affirmation, you should make them an affirmation, and make someone else an affirmation.

then that 'someone else' will make an affirmation to you, and to another person. hopefully the chain continues, and i can have a chapter for that whole chain.

say billie writes lauren an affirmation. then lauren will write an affirmation to billie, and someone else. her someone else will be brian.
brian will write one to lauren, and one to another person, penny.

then the chain just keeps going.

you may also write an affirmation to a stranger, to anyone in particular, for anyone to read. so it's not specifically to one person. there will be a chapter for those too.

an affirmation is a positive or encouraging note, to help someone feel better about themselves

it can be long or short, but hopefully thoughtful either way. l it doesn't need to be a note, it can be a quote, or anything else you can think of.

that's all for this chapter, i hope you stay for the next!