By now it was 12 p.m. so Armani stripped down to her lingerie and went to her bathroom starting up the shower. Deciding that it was warm enough, she stepped in and washed her body clean along with her hair. After about 20-30 minutes, she stepped out and dried her body off. She dried her hair with another towel until it was damp and let it air dry while she found something to wear.

As she sifted through her wardrobe, Nasir invaded her thoughts when she saw one of his many shirts that she had stolen from him the past year and couple of months they had been together. She pushed through and finally found something to wear, she didn't exactly know where she was going to go but she knew she was going to force herself to get out the house.

She got dressed in a sky blue tube dress that stopped right below her knees, her signature necklace that her father had bought her, a gold charm bracelet Azari had gotten her, and changed her anklet to a gold one with gold butterflies hanging down the chain. She took in her appearance and posed and then grabbed her brown fur slides and sprayed her Chanel No.9 perfume. She didn't want to dress up too much seeing that she was just going to drive around until she had found something to do so she grabbed her brown Chanel purse and left out her room after blowing her candles out.

She had another mirror in the corner of her living room so again, she took in her appearance deciding that she still looked good. She grabbed her keys off the island in the kitchen and left out locking the door behind her.

She politely said hello to the door man downstairs and mentally rolled her eyes because he had recently started talking to her more— she guessed he noticed that Nasir hadn't been coming around but she was not on the market for any one else.

She told him politely that she had stuff to do and left to the garage where her car was parked. Her Bluetooth connected automatically and the Bag Lady Remix by Erykah Budu filled her speakers as she drove off. She was about to past the local library that she volunteered at but decided to stop by since she hadn't seen her kids in a while.

"HI MS MANIII!!" Yelled the kids running over to her as she walked into the kids reading section.

"Hey y'all, did y'all miss me?" Armani said smiling down at the kids.

"YESSSS!!" They all yelled.

"Where have you been?" Frowned Azaiya with her arms crossed. Azaiya had grown to be attached to Armani since the day Armani joined the reading program, she even saw Armani as a big sister to her.

"I've been at work baby." Said Armani. "You know I be busy."

"I thought you forgot bout me." Said Azaiya looking like she was about to cry.

"Crybaby!" Yelled Anthony and his brother Martin.

"Shut up fat face!" Said Azaiya as she mean mugged them.

Armani extended her arms. "Come here baby and gimme a hug, you know if you wanted to spend time with me you could have told your mom to give me a call girl!"

"Really? Can we hang out this weekend because I have stupid school tomorrow." She frowned.

Armani smiled. "Sure baby and don't think I forgot, I asked your mom about your grades and she told me you had a D in history, girl you better pull them grades up ."

"I am." She said.

"Ms Mani can you ready No David!" Said Anthony as he held the book up in front of her.