013

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Azariah if you touch me I swear to god imma gut you bitch!" Said Armani holding the biggest knife she had.

She was VERY cranky safe to say due to lack of sleep.

"Pleaseee goo!" Begged Azariah.

"Bitch you said it yourself! You don't even know them so why the fuck are you trying to go to their party?!" Armani yelled. "And why the fuck couldn't you ask Akeem?"

"Because he at work and Monty's at some bitch house talm bout he not boutta leave pussy for some party."

"All them other friends you got and you wanna bother me bruh." Armani smacked her teeth debating on stabbing her. She knew she could get away with it if she really wanted to.

"I'll love you forever." She said smiling big.

"You smiling like I won't end your shit right here." Said Armani mean mugging her as she walked to her friend.

"It'll be fun." Said Azariah but she didn't sound as sure as she hoped.

"Yeah okay, I'm bringing my glock 19 and my glock 43 cause if a nigga think he finna play wit' me he gon have to play between life and death." Armani said as she went to her closet.

"You're so violent." Said Azariah lying on her bed causing Armani to eye her.

"Get the fuck off my sheets with your outside clothes."

Azariah slowly slid off and sat on the mini couch Armani had in her room.

Armani got dressed in simple a denim off shoulder jacket, some black ripped jeans and some fur slides. She then grabbed her black Chanel bag putting both her guns in it. She was not bout to dress up for no damn party,  full of folks she didnt give an ounce of a fuck about.

"I'm driving or you driving?" Asked Azariah.

"I'm driving because bitch you like to play and keep me in that bitch so since I'm driving we leave when I wanna leave or I feel like something is going to go down." Armani said.

"Mannnn." She smacked her teeth.

"I really don't give a fuck about none of that whinin so go." Armani said pointing to the door.

Armani turned off the lights and left out after locking the doors. She got into her car and went to music tapping FREEDAWG by youngboy.

"This my shit!" Yelled Azariah getting hype. "I got four-fives, Glocks, and the nines in this bitch. I got cutters in the house, I got pounds in this bitch, I got hoes runnin' in and out, slime in this bitch"

"I go by YoungBoy and I zip you up from talkin' shit
These niggas bitches and I know that they ain't 'bout that shit
Can't come how I'm comin', I was a youngin when they tried that shit
I been knockin' niggas off, they never knew it was gon' come to this" rapped Armani getting hype alongside her best friend.

The two rapped different songs all the way to the party and when they pulled up it was dumb packed.

"See cause no." Said Armani pulling out a blunt she had already rolled up in her bag. She lit it and immediately started smoking as she walked to the entrance.

"Azariah!" Yelled somebody making Armani eye her.

"Come on." Said Azariah making Armani let out a loud sigh as she trailed behind her friend and smoked.

"Hey y'all." She said to the 3 guys sitting with different hoes on their lap.

"Wassup witchu ma?" He asked. "Who's your friend?"

Armani looked at them with evident disinterest before taking  a puff of her blunt getting ready to walk off only for Azariah pulled her closer.

"This is my bestie Armani, she's not very social."Said Azariah.

Armani eyed Azariah thinking if she popped Azariah in the mouth would it hurt really bad or would it just hurt.

"Uhm no ma'am, I just don't associate with strangers." She said and walked off to get something to drink.

She wondered into the kitchen and saw all the different alcohol. She didn't trust nothing that was open so she grabbed a new bottle of Hennessy and poured herself a cup, she then poured coca cola into the cup and mixed it before taking a sip.

"Wassup lil ma?" Said a voice.

She turned around to see a fine looking caramel complexion man standing in front of her. He had a nice clean haircut, a nice beard, and shiny teeth. He was fine as hell alright.

"Not much." She said taking a sip of her drink before putting out her blunt and putting it back in her bag.

"Who you here with?" He asked.

"A friend." Said Armani keeping it short. "And you are?"

"Marcus, what's your name?" He asked.

"Ariana." She lied, there was no way she was going to tell this person who she was when she didn't know him or his relations.

"Well ariana you're really beautiful and I'd like to get to know you." He asked.

She thought about Nasir but then thought fuck it, I'm big pimpin lil bitch.

"Give me your phone." Said Armani.

He smiled big and the two exchanged phones and phone numbers. Armani downed the rest of her drink, and walked off tipsy and high yet aware of her surroundings. She found Azariah and the two danced and partied until gunshots went off at 3 A.M and police came to shut it down.