SC: Love after marriage

Siddhanth - Chanchala :
Love after Marriage

***

S - Siddhanth Nandhan Sahoo
C - Chanchala
A - Amrita

***

Chanchala resigned her IAS job to take up the social cause left unfinished by Shakthi.She led a simple life all alone in a small room within the Shakthi Foundation Trust initiated by her.A year passed.

Corruption in the state was at a rise.Due to the compulsion of Shakthi's elder brother Sampath and ACP Vaishnavi,whom she looked up to as her own sister,Chanchala rejoined her office.She also earned many new enemies because of her fearless and law-abiding nature.

She was receiving abusive and death threat calls yet she remained unperturbed.Fearing her safety and also bearing in mind that she had a long life ahead of her,Vaishnavi suggested she get married however Chanchala was unyielding in her decision of not having another man in her life.Again Chanchala was compelled to agree.

***

She carried her emotional baggage hence even after two years of her marriage she was unable to accept her new life.

It was 3 months after the birth of her baby girl.Chanchala woke up to the movements of the tiny tot who was beside her.The little one gurgled at her mother.

C: Good morning...

Chanchala caressed her daughter's head and kissed her.Baby curved her hand around her mother's slender finger not wanting to leave her.Chanchala played with her baby for sometime.

C: Amma will be right back ok...

She cooed to her daughter.After her daily routine,she went to her dresser and brushed her hair.She saw her saree and blouse neatly ironed and kept on the pouf with a red rose placed above that.It irritated her but she ignored it.

Returning beside her child,Chanchala tendered her resignation letter through email.She picked up her baby.

C: Hereafter Amma will be with you.😘

Carrying baby,she went down to the hall.

Suprabatham was playing in the background.She opened the main door and picked the milk packets when her eyes spotted something on the ground.

She opened the main door and picked the milk packets when her eyes spotted something on the ground

She frowned seeing the "kolam".

Chanchala made her way to the kitchen and placed the milk packets on the counter top.Her husband,in a baggy shorts and oversized tshirt was in the kitchen cooking,his back facing her.