SC: Don meets Dame - Part 4

Once the cake was cut,Sahoo and David discreetly went up to his room to booze.Few pegs of holy water went in and he began to blabber.

S: Chanchala...chanchala...why are you so angelic...😫

DD: Chanchala?That IAS ammayi?

S: Yes...yes...she only...what a height,what a smile,what an eyes...God must have been in a very good mood while creating her.She is one in a million!!!

DD: I don't get good vibes...the way you're praising her...what about Amrita?

S: That was a mistake!A casual flirting that took a wrong course.She looked pitiful and I too needed a girl so we bonded.When I saw Chanchala I regretted my decision...

DD: So you're going to ditch Amrita for Chanchala?Don't do that...she's innocent and has come trusting you all the way.

S: I know that.Amrita is a poor soul and I've given her hopes that's why I've decided to marry her but not here...I'll take her to Waaji because if I'm here Chanchala messes my thoughts...I want to go far away from her...her parents have named her rightly...she causes restlessness..
Chanchala...Chanchala what have you done to me...😭

He saw her standing near the doorway of the balcony looking at him.Glass in hand,he stumbled his way to her.

S: Chanchala madam...what a surprise!Do you want to drink?

She turned her face away.

S: Sorry,sorry...you're a homely girl you won't like all this...wait...David,get juice for Chanchala madam...

However David was lying on the sofa in an inebriated state.

S: He's unsteady...nevermind I'll only get for you...

He picked the Fanta bottle but instead of pouring into the glass he poured it on the floor and offered the empty glass to her.

S: This is very good.You can drink.I swear I've not spiked it.You can trust me.

She took the glass.He made a cry face.

S: If I'd met you before Amrita I swear I would never have taken a second look at her...I would have married you...fate...the love of my life had to come after the mistake of my life...boo hoo...tomorrow by this time I would have left this place...I don't know when I will meet you next but if I do I want to see you married and settled with many babies...sob...sob...God bless you Chanchala madam...

He kept his hand on her head to bless her then slid and fell on her shoulder.What he didn't realise in his inebriated state was he had mistaken Amrita,who had come in a similar saree to show him,for Chanchala.She was shattered.

Next morning,

DD: Sahoo!Sahoo!Wake up!!Ammu is leaving somewhere I'm telling her to stop but she's not listening...

Sahoo sprang out of bed and hastened to her room.She was ready with her luggage.

S: Ammu,where are you going?

He held her hand.

A: Leave my hand Sahoo!Let me go!

They were in the midst of an argument when suddenly they heard a gunshot.They rushed to the balcony.

Chanchala dropped to the ground.

S: Chanchala!!!!!!😰

The guys who shot her escaped in a white sumo car.Sahoo ran to the spot where she lay and picking her up in his arms he hugged her to his chest.♥️

He took her to the hospital.Tears trickled from his eyes unable to see her hurt and in pain.

S: Chanchala madam...nothing will happen to you!!😢