Dating - Part 5

Leeches were attached on Sweety's back so she couldn't wear her clothes.D returned with matchsticks.

D: Trish,catch!Light the stick and show it near her skin where those are attached.They will fall off.Be careful...

Tr: Huh...uh...I don't know how to do this...You only come and do it...

R: She's right bava...since you know might as well you do it...

D: What are you saying bava?She's not having clothes on her how can I?I won't!

(Are you that good?😏)

R: You are going to save a life!Don't think too much!Go!

Clenching his eyes,D roved his hands in air.Tr caught his wrist and took him behind the tree guiding him towards S.He still had his eyes shut.She was wrapped in towel and only her back was exposed to him.

Tr: She's covered.You can open your eyes now.

Slowly he opened his eyes to the most voluptuous sexy back ever.

His mouth became dry and he began to sweat

D mv: I don't blame the leeches.They must be strong singles like me that's why...🥺

Tr: What are you gaping at?Quick!

Her voice brought him out of his trance.Lighting a matchstick he showed it near one of the petty fella feasting on her blood.Unable to bear the heat from the fire and intensity of Bahubali,he fell off.

S: Ouch...It's hot!

D: I know...😍Huh...uh...I mean it will be please bear with it for a while.

Like that all miniature Pasupathys drawing the blood out of her fell one after the other.The last one was stuck above the small of her back and then was when he noticed something.

(Billa bgm please

(Billa bgm please...🔥)

Good boy Ranga disappeared and the notorious Billa possessed him.🔥D smiled wickedly.