Chapter Fifteen: Playing House

February 18th

I had overreacted

I had overreacted.

Blame those damn pregnancy hormones for taking over my emotions once again and messing up things with Hussle and I.

I would never try and make him choose me over his daughter that wasn't my point of becoming upset, I was upset about his baby mom not having any boundaries and just being able to call on him whenever she felt like it and played on his guilt knowing he would come to not disappoint Emani.

"Boy or a girl?"

The manager of the baby and children's boutique questioned, I was out doing some retail therapy before I had to go film tonight.

"I'm not sure yet but could you show me to like the neutral clothing I really want to look around and get somethings"

"Sure our middle aisle right here has a pretty large selection of neutral clothes and nursery decor"

I didn't care at this point if paparazzi found out I was excited and proud to have this baby there  was no need to hide that.

Sammy: Mommy wants you over for dinner tomorrow night you free?

Erin: For free food I'm always available

Sammy: Look here hoe don't be using my mommy to feed yourself

Erin: But I'm feeding your nephew or niece..

Sammy: Alright I guess I can't be the only one using my mommy for free meals.

I laughed at Samantha's goofy ass text picking up little onesies.

"These are so adorable" I gushed tossing a few into my basket even if I hadn't reached my second trimester I couldn't resist going baby shopping already.

"Can I get these daddy?"

My ears perked up a the familiar little voice, how perfect that I was running into Hussle when I needed to speak to him the most.

"You know your daddy is going to get it you don't have to ask, right daddy"

"Chill on that Nisha"

My blood boiled hearing him laugh but hear him laugh in response to his baby mom, I picked up my basket heading toward there voices.

"This looks really comfy" I smiled pursing my lips together, Hussle's head shot up hearing my voice.

"Oop"