Chapter Two: Whew Chile The Ghetto

January 3rd
Location: Crenshaw,Los Angeles

January 3rdLocation: Crenshaw,Los Angeles

People actually lived here?

Erin couldn't believe how small the homes were in Crenshaw not to mention the metal bars on the windows and doors like they were prisoners to their own homes.

How would one escape out of one of these windows during a fire?

These were questions swirling around in Erin's brain stepping out of the town car with her small duffel bag with her underclothes and ankle socks, her skin crawled at the neutral-colored non-brand sweat suit provided by John.

John S: I know you think that the lovely car service you were treated with to get to Crenshaw will be there for you whenever you make a call, that is incorrect! It is up to you to find a form of transportation I don't suggest Uber niggas will rob you.

Erin grimaced at the thought of having to ride the bus or even walking without her body guard, who would keep her safe?

" Damn you shorty from dat white movie" A random guy yelled from across the street snapping his fingers trying to figure out where he recognized Erin.

"Erin London"

She replied in a duh tone.

"Never mind I got you mixed up with somebody else cuz"

"Oh" Erin unlocked the door walking inside unsure of what was going to meet her on the inside.

It was tiny compared to her home in the Hills and the carpet was a fake grass texture, there was no way Erin would walk around this home without wearing shoes. She checked each room that was already furnished with decent furniture, clearly John was using this when he visited out here because one of the rooms had sneakers and fitted hats like he liked.

An email notification came through her cellphone, the only thing from usual life that she really needed.

From: JSingleton
Subject: Expenses & Instructions

Budget: $10,000
Rent: 2,500/ monthly
Utilities:$200/ monthly

Nipsey's locations: On the curb at Crenshaw and Slauson, I'm sure you have already googled his pictures and know who to look for.

Good luck, John

Erin has chosen against taking a peek at Nipsey's pictures wanting to keep the surprise factor when they first met, with the cigarette smoke smell embedded into the home, Erin decided that now would be the perfect time to introduce herself to Nipsey Hussle and to get fresh air.