Batteries acquired!

Then, he lied down on the ground. When he did that, he thought of something. "Does that mean I don't have to do all that painful turning with Kinro anymore?" He muttered, looking at the two modern scientists standing up.

"Yeah!" (Y/n) exclaimed, holding Ginro's hand, shaking it from time to time. "It's the age of energy, We don't need manpower for machines anymore now that we've got electricity." She smiled brightly. "Right, Senku?" She said with a menacing smile on her face as she looked at him.

He sweat-dropped. "Yeah." He muttered. "Never again."

The brothers did a hi-five. "Hooray for energy!" Ginro exclaimed.

"I'm not surprised about lazy Ginro." Kokuyo started, crossing his arms with an unreadable expression. "But even super diligent Kinro is excited." He said, seeing the two of them doing a hi-five.

"Ueei!" Ginro and (Y/n) cheered, doing a hi-five.

Suika sighed. "Turning that thing must've been really hard." She said.

"It's not meant to make your lives easier." Senku said, picking his ear with his pinky. "It just means we're using your manpower elsewhere."

Kohaku had sparkles in her eyes with a huge grin plastered on her face. "The fighters can focus on training." She said.

The two groaned as the female dragged them away.

Senku saw (Y/n)'s lonesome expression. He hesitated for a moment. Knowing that she always run off somewhere. He approached her and tapped her shoulder, catching her attention. "You can go with them if you want." Senku told her with a bit of jealousy in his voice.

She had sparks on her eyes. "Really?" She exclaimed, turning around, bringing her face closer to him, making the scientist flustered.

He groaned, looking turning around while picking his ear with his pinky. "I'm not repeating myself." He said.

"I'll go!" She said in a cheerful manner and went towards where the three were training. Well, where she is supposed to be going.

"Seriously, that kid." Senku muttered under his breath, smiling ever so gently.

===========================

She just ran towards a cliff and sat near the edge of it. She was panting due to her exhaustion. "I sure hope no one finds me here." She muttered under her breath. She groaned and lied down. "I need a break from his constant scoldings. I'm so fucking useless!" She grumbled. "I get constant lectures, being a little locked up in a while and there!" She had tears brimming in her eyes. "Can't I be me just for one second and not put up a front?" She covered her eyes with her arm.

When she caught her breath, there was silence in the air. The constant screams, lectures, and scolding she's been hearing have been gone for a while now. Only the birds chirping and the rustling of the bushes could be heard.

But then, everything was too quiet. Cautiously, She sat up and turned around with a serious look on her face to the bushes that have been rustling for too long. Then,

A bunny popped out of it.

"Oh, it's just a bunny." She sighed in relief until an arrow almost hit it and it hopped away. It also made her flinch. She stood up and walked towards it. Then, she finally realized who it was and she was straight up confused if she's happy or scared.

"Imouto-Chan." The mystery voice greeted her from above a tree. "It's been weeks."

She looked above and finally saw the person.