When Max was finished cleaning the burn he bandaged it up.  "It should heal over night, you'll be okay," Max says.  "Thanks,"Alex says.  Max nodded and he threw everything away and washed his hands. When Max was about to leave Alex grabbed his arm and said,"I still wanna talk to you".  Alex threw a different shirt on before he turned around. "What do you wanna talk about"?  Max asked.  "I just wanna know why you were mad at me," Alex says.  "I'm over that, okay, I'm not mad at you anymore," Max says.  "You're lying," Alex says.  "And why would you say that"? Max asked.  "When you're lying, you never look at me," Alex says.  Max turned around and sat down next to Alex. 

"Tell me how you feel," Max says.  "I umm, I feel like I'm losing you and you don't wanna be together anymore, if we break up, I'm gonna leave, and you can stay here with that bitch Chloe, you know I don't like her anymore, it would break my heart for you to go out with her, and, and, I don't know, if I can live with that, and you know what I mean when I say I can't live with that, that's how I feel Max," Alex says.  Alex got up and she walked the closet and got a suitcase and she started packing her stuff.  "What are you doing Alex"? Max asked.  "What does it look like, I'm packing my stuff, looks like you've made your decision already?  If you go out with Chloe, I will find out," Alex says.

"Alex, I'm not breaking up with you, now stop packing," Max says.  "I don't believe you," Alex says getting up and walking over to her dresser.  Max followed her and he grabbed her and pulled her over to the bed and sat her down on the bed.  Alex got up and pushed her on the bed and got on top of her.  "You're gonna listen to me now, okay, you got that Alex," Max says.  Alex rolled her eyes and turned her head away from Max.  Max turned her he'd towards him and said,"You're gonna look at me when I'm talking you, okay".  "Talk then, I'm listening," Alex says.  "Thank you, I'm not breaking up with you, so you can get that out of you're head Alex.  I love you to death and you know that, I would never cheat on you, and I would never hurt you," Max says.  "I love you too, Max, I'm sorry," Alex says. "Apology accepted," Max says.  "Shut up, Max," Alex says laughing.  "It doesn't hurt when you laugh anymore"?  Max asked.  "No," Alex says.  "Take your shirt off and turn around," Max says.  "Can you get off of me now, I can't move"? Alex asked.

Max got off of Alex and she sat up.  She sat up and took her shirt off and turned around.  Max slowly took her bandage off her back and the burn was gone.  "What is it"?  Alex asked.  "You're burn is already gone," Max says.  "That was fast and that's a good thing," Alex says,"I'm gonna take another shower, wanna join me"?  "I'm good," Max says.  "Your lost," Alex says walking into the bathroom and she got into the shower.  Max walked into the bathroom and said,"Alex".  Alex looked at Max and said,"Yes".  "I have an idea, I bet you'll like it," Max says.  "Let me guess, you let me kill Chloe, and you get to choose if I freeze her or drown her or both," Alex says.  "No, nothing like that," Max says.  "Then, I'm not interested, unless it has something to do with Chloe," Alex says.

"It is, to get her back for what she did to you," Max says.  "The only way to do that is to kill her, are you even listening to me," Alex asked.  "What did you say, I was distracted"? Max says.  "By what?  Never mind, I already know, get out, we'll talk when I get out," Alex says.  Max left the bathroom and a couple minutes later Alex got out the shower and put her robe on and she dried her hair.  She walked into the room and she went over to her dresser and grabbed a white V-neck shirt, and her underwear and she put them on.  She walked over to Max and he handed her a bra.  "Seriously"? Alex asked.  "Yeah," Max says.  Alex put it on and then put her shirt back on.

Alex got on top of max and said,"Tell me what your idea is, and it better not be stupid".  "It's not stupid," Max says.  "Okay, then tell me what it is," Alex says.  "Okay, let's make her think we did break up and I pretend to be her boyfriend and you try to get me back, then she'll get jealous, and you like seeing her jealous," Max says.  "Okay, but it's gonna hard for you to resist all of this, starting today right," Alex asked.  "As soon as we leave this room," Max says.  "Okay, whatever you say, no get out," Alex yelled that last part.  "Can you get off me"? Max asked.  Alex got off of him and he walked out of the room.