Chapter 7

It was the evening and I had to meet up with Derek soon. He had called my home to ask if I was still up for it.
I had stuttered out a yes and I could feel a smile in his voice as he ended the call.

I dressed up in my nicest lingerie before throwing on a white dress. I wanted to look good for him. I don't know why I tried to dress up for him when this was probably the last time I'd see him. And it's not like we were going on a date. But Sophie had told me to dress up and I had taken her advice.

I know she was still going to try to set us up even if I wasn't going to try too hard with Derek. But I listened to her advice because I did want Derek to find me attractive so I did do my hair and makeup for him as well.

Sophie had came to pick me up so I could reach the Sex Club in time. She approved of my appearance and winked as she dropped me outside of Derek's office door.

I felt nervous as I fiddled with my dress and knocked on his office door. He opened within a few moments and I felt my mouth dry as I looked up meeting his sexy silver eyes. His dark hair was messed all sexily and I wanted to run my fingers through his silken strand.

"Isla." He spoke as I felt his deep voice all the way down to my core. I walked into his office behind him before taking a seat on his chair. "I'm glad you showed up."

I wondered what he meant by that. Was he just as excited as me?

"Now I'm sure my secretary told you that I don't engage in sexual relations with any of my employees." He began to which I nodded my head. "I'm not hiring you so therefore you won't be an employee of mine. But you are still an employee tonight since I am your third client." He stated causing me to raise my brows in question.

"Then why are you doing this with me if I'm still your employee tonight?" I asked to which he gave me a small smile.

"I am not beginning any sexual relation with you. This is simply a professional situation. You need a third client to get paid for today and I am going to be that for you. I could tell you hated being with those random clients. It would be unfair for you to be forced into a sexual situation you don't want to be." He explained to which I was intrigued.

"What makes you think I want to be with you any more than I want to be with the other clients?" I retorted to which he chuckled.

"Isla, I have your best interests at heart. Those men came for their own pleasure only. They paid to be with you. But I won't selfishly be with you for myself." He explained. "As the owner of this club, it is my job to ensure all my employees feel safe and happy. You were my employee for the day and I know you hated being with those men. You hated what they did to you and made you do. I want to ensure you get paid for your time and I also want you to feel safe and comfortable doing that. So, I chose to be with you so I can make sure you feel okay throughout our entire experience together. Of course, it is still entirely your choice if you would like to continue with me or if you'd like a real client. Or no one at all."

The way he said 'our experience together' brought immense heat and desire in my veins. I also couldn't help but think he was sweet for caring so much about his employees. Sally, my co-worker from the bar, was right that this club was a safe place for women to be hired.

"I'd rather be with you." I spoke shyly to which he smiled.

"I'm glad." He spoke as he gently grabbed my hand and pulled me to him again. He was seated in his chair while I was standing in front of him once again. "I don't think I could watch you with those other men again. I hated what they did to you." He growled as he pulled me into his lap.

I gasped in surprise and clenched my legs tight. His growl really turned me on. It was so sexy.

"Why did you hate it?" I asked softly as I stared up into his bright silver eyes.