Chapter 5

I put on all my clothes before I went to sit in the plastic chair. I had to wait to be called in for my first client. He hadn't arrived yet and I had about 15 minutes before he would.

"Hey Isla! It's so nice to see Derek give you a chance." Sophie spoke as she came running towards me. I grinned as she pulled me into a hug. I was so happy to see her.

"I signed my contract and then had a talk with Derek about everything." I explained to her before mentioning how I was about to see my first client.

"Derek talked to you? Usually after the contracts signed, you don't hear much from Derek until after you've been with all three clients." Sophie explained before she smirked. "Who knew Derek was that into you? What did he even talk to you about?"

I suddenly blushed at her question and she smiled urging me to tell her. "Um well, he made me take my clothes off saying I had to get used to it. And then he well... he touched me a little." Sophie was staring at me in shock and I blushed harder. "He only touched my hips and stomach a little before he removed my bra and panties. He said he wanted to see my pussy and then he touched me there and made fun of me for being wet."

"Shit Isla, Derek seriously is lusting after you." Sophie spoke but I shook my head disagreeing.

"I don't think so. It felt like he was making fun of me because he thinks I can't do this. And I couldn't tell if he was attracted to me at all from his facial expression. He didn't seem to react at all to me naked." I explained and Sophie frowned, seeming to be in deep thought.

"Derek's a confusing man. It's hard to really tell what he's thinking but he never does that with any other girl he's hired so it has to mean something!" She exclaimed. "You need to tell me everything he does." I nodded my head promising I would. I really wanted Sophie to be right. I wanted him to be just as attracted to me as I was him.

I was soon called in to meet with my first client. Sophie gave me a reassuring smile with a quick good luck and sent me off. I was nervous as I took in a few deep breaths. I needed to do a good job in pleasing the three clients to prove to Derek that I was worth keeping.

When I walked into the room, I found a middle-aged man standing beside Derek. Derek quickly introduced the two of us as the man smiled at me. "Mr. Evans will make a good first client for you." Derek spoke as Mr. Evans reached out to shake my hand. "Is it okay if I hang around to monitor Isla? This is her first time with a client." Derek asked and Mr. Evans agreed nodding his head. My eyes widened, not liking the idea of Derek watching me with this man. I already felt uneasy and having Derek watch me the entire time, I really didn't think I could do with that.

Derek took a seat on one end of the room, relaxing back into the chair. His silver eyes found mine, causing me to look away instantly. I turned to Mr. Evans who pulled me towards him. I tried smiling seductively but I feared it came out as a grimace. "I have a wife so I won't be fucking you. She's on vacation and I miss seeing her naked so I want to see your body instead." He explained to me and I tried not to let disgust show on my face. What kind of justification was that? Even if he didn't fuck me, he was still technically cheating on his wife.

I pushed my thoughts out of my mind as I let Mr. Evans strip me naked. "Wow Derek, she's a beauty." He spoke with a huge grin as I inwardly cringed. I waited for Derek to say something but he didn't causing me to sigh in disappointment. Mr. Evans turned me around so my back was pressed against him and I was facing Derek. He had his arm around my neck, pressing my head back against his chest.

I met Derek's gaze and he watched us both intently. Mr. Evans dragged his other hand down my chest, grabbing my boobs in his hands, squeezing them hard. He massaged both before tugging on each of my nipples. "So sexy." He whispered in my ears and I cringed again. "Open your legs sweetheart." I widened my stance as his hand came down and slapped my pussy hard, causing me to gasp. He then held onto it, squeezing tight. "If I didn't have a wife, I'd totally fuck you." He told me as he walked towards Derek, taking me along with him.