Chapter 11: The Mission

3rd Person's POV

While Seabrook is still burning into pieces, Willa, Wynter and some members of the pack use their stealth ability to to the gates of Seabrook go behind the guards and take them down. Now is the chance for Diana, Addison and Winty to go to the gates of Seabrook and disguise themselves as guards by wearing coats, vests and hats. They're even holding spears and the keycards. Before that, they tie their hairs into buns, so that they will not be recognized. Zed disguises himself as one of the members of the Evil Council to distract everyone from seeing the girls.

Winty's POV

Now that we're in the gates of Seabrook, it's time for us to go on a mission to save Wyatt and defeat the Evil Council. I ask Eliza through the ear speaker, "Eliza, where could Wyatt be trapped in?".

After a moment, she answered," He's in the city hall with Witzi guarding him".

"Okay", I whisper,"Now, let's keep moving with Kayla telling us which path leads to the city hall".

When we arrive, we unexpectedly see guards surrounding it. How are we gonna get past them? I think for a moment. Then, an idea popped into my head.

"I know how to get past those guards", I whisper to them.

"How?", they asked whispering to me.

"We're disguised as guards and we all have keycards, right?", I asked them.

"Right", they answered.

"So let's pretend we're new in the Evil Council and we're all trained as guards", I tell them.

After a little conversation, we agree to do my plan. We get past the guards by showing them the keycards and swipe ourselves in. I ask Eliza if she hacked all CCTV cameras.

"Already hacked, Winty", she answered.

"Good", I whisper as we keep moving.

When we're halfway to a targeted place, guards show up surrounding us. Then, they remove our disguises revealing our true selves. It seems that my plan is not working at all. They knock us down unconscious making us blackout.