1.3

Royalty's POV

I groaned as light shined in my face. I sighed as I turned over. My head was pounding and my body was hurting all over. I looked up at my bedside table to see some Advil, water, and a note. I groaned as I reached out to grab the note.

Ro,
Last night was something else. You were hella shit faced and so was Layla. Dev and I brought you guys home. Nothing happened between any of us but you did try twice. It's cool tho. It was funny. I left you some Advil and water. Layla's keys are on the kitchen island. See you at practice.
-Kells

"Fuck." I groaned in embarrassment.

I don't even have the nerve to text him. I told myself I wasn't gonna get shit faced and what did I do? I got shitfaced. I sat up in bed and grabbed the Advil. I quickly took two and drank the water. I hissed as I stood up. My body was in so much pain. I stumbled to my bathroom. I almost cried when I saw my reflection. My hair was a hot mess and so frizzy. I was pale and had the darkest bags under my eyes. I cannot believe Kelly saw me like this. I splashed my face with cold water and dried it off before I walked out of my bathroom. I slowly walked into the kitchen to see Layla sitting at the island, asleep.

"Lay, Lay," I said as I shook her gently.

"Bro," She groaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What happened last night?"

"We went way to damn hard apparently." I sighed as I sat on the counter.

"Do you remember anything?" Layla ran her hand through her hair.

"The last thing I remember was us dancing. Apparently, we got totally shitfaced and Kelly and Dev brought us home." I told her and her eyes got big.

"They did what now?" Layla looked like someone just shot her.

"They brought our drunk asses home." I nodded slowly.

"Devin Brooker saw me drunk?" She asked and I nodded.

"Fuck me, bro." She groaned and facepalmed.

"And apparently I tried to fuck Kelly." I paused for a second. "Twice."

"Damnit, I prolly did the same to Devin." She groaned and I ran my hand through my hair.

"I gotta face them at practice today too." I rolled my eyes.

"I should text Devin shouldn't I?" She asked and I nodded.

"Do we have orange, greek yogurt, bananas, ginger, and vanilla?" I asked as I slid off the counter.

"We should in the pantry and the fridge." She pointed at the pantry as she grabbed her phone.

"What about a blender?" I asked as I grabbed the stuff.

"Cabinet below the microwave. What are you doing?" She asked as she typed her text.

"I'm making my momma's kick hangover's ass smoothie," I told her as I sat my stuff down on the counter.

"Thank God," Layla said as she watched me.

I got all my stuff together and put it in the blender with ice and some water. I groaned as I blended it because I was still a little sensitive to loud noises. I finished blending and poured Layla and I both a glass. I handed hers to her and she thanked me.

"Ok tell me what you think." She said as she held her phone. "Hey Devin, I would like to apologize for how things went down last night. I haven't wilded out like that in a while. I am so sorry you had to deal with the drunk Layla. I promise, she comes out very rarely. Thank you for taking care of me and taking me home. I really appreciate the sweet gesture. I am so so so sorry if I ruined your night. Thank you once again."

"Add "P.S. I wanna suck your dick" on the end." I joked and we both laughed.

"That's definitely not happening," She laughed and tapped her phone. "Ok, I sent it."

"Good girl," I told her before drinking my smoothie.

"Are you gonna text, Kelly?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"I have to see him in person anyways." I sighed in embarrassment.

"Don't fuck it up." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I already have." I groaned.

***

My heart was racing when I pulled up to the practice facility. I know it's not a big deal and that everyone gets drunk at least once in their life, but it is just embarrassing to me. I know I act like a damn fool when I'm drunk, and if I'm being totally honest I really like Kelly. My drunk self is not something that I want ingrained in his head. Thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better though. My momma's remedy is the shit. I took a deep breath before I got out of my car. I grabbed my bag and locked my car before I walked in. I said hello to a few people as I walked up to my office. I went to open my office door but it was unlocked. My eyebrows furrowed as I slowly locked the door. I walked in not thinking much about it.

"Royalty." A set of arms grabbed me making me scream.

"Holy shit Kelly. You scared me." I said as I hit his chest.

"You left your office door open again." He told me as I walked to my trainer's room.

"I need to have a reminder tattooed on my forehead." I sighed as I put my bag up.

"Or you couldn't so I could have more opportunities to scare you." He suggested as he followed me.

"You're lucky I didn't pepper spray your ass," I warned him and he rolled his eyes.

"You knew it was me." He said as he watched me get some stuff ready for practice.

"Still would've pepper sprayed you," I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Ouch." He acted hurt and I laughed.

"You know you're really funny when you're drunk." He said and I laid my forehead against the table.

"I was hoping you wouldn't mention that." I sighed and he smiled. "Listen, I am so sorry. I probably acting like a fool and I tried to get in your pants. I promise I am not like that. It had just been so long since I really partied and I was feeling it and I was having such a good time."

"Royalty, shut up." He stopped me from rambling by kissing me.

"Kelly, someone could walk in." I pulled away.

"I don't give a fuck." He told me before he kissed me again.

I smiled and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around my neck and his hands were on my ass. We were mid make out when a voice scared the shit out of me.

"The fuck is this?"