0.8

Royalty's POV

The game in Denver just ended and now we are on our way to the airport. The Suns did lose, but they lost in overtime. The Suns fought hard though and Kelly showed out as much as he could. Speaking of Kelly, I've been around him all day and he has not said a thing about the kiss. Was it a good kiss? I know you're not supposed to make comparisons but Kelly kissed me better than Jordan ever has. Did it make me realize that I am extremely attracted to Kelly? Of course, it did. Do I regret it? Not one bit. Am I incredibly confused? Without and doubt. I want to talk to him about it, but I just haven't found the time.

I sighed as handed my bags to the luggage packer outside the jet. I fixed the strap on my backpack before I started walking up the stairs of the plane. I sighed and fluffed my hair as I sat down in my seat. After a few minutes, Brixley sat down next to me. I talked to her while we were waiting to take off. We were talking about injury reports when Kelly walked onto the plane. He caught my eye. He looked me up and down and smirked before he walked away. I focused back on Brixley and what we had to do tomorrow. Brixley and I talked until everyone was on the plane. She turned and started talking to Monty about injuries. I just entertained myself on my phone while we waited for take-off. We took off after like 15 minutes of waiting and I put my AirPods in. I was asleep in legit like 5 minutes. There's something about airplanes that just makes me tired.

***

I groaned as something flashed in my face. I rubbed my eyes as I woke up slowly.

"Noooooooo," I whined as I saw Devin, Jalen, and Kelly surrounding me with their phones in hand.

"Good morning princess." Devin mocked me and I yawned.

"That's a good one," Kelly said as he showed a picture to Devin and Jalen.

"I hate you three." I groaned as I sat up and ran my hand through my curls.

"We laned like 10 minutes ago," Jalen spoke to me. "Brixley left you, so we decided to seize our opportunity."

"Your opportunity to do what? Be creepy as hell?" I asked them as I stood up.

"I told you we were making a collection, and we'll probably post them for your birthday or something," Devin said as they followed me off the plane.

I rolled my eyes at them, "Whatever creeps." I told them as I grabbed my bag and thanked the airport staff.

I sighed as I looked out at the cars parked by our jet. Jordan was supposed to pick me up, but does it shock anyone that he's not here. I sighed as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Jordan's number. I sighed as it started ringing.

"See you tomorrow, Ro," Devin said as he passed me.

"See ya, Dev," I called as I held my phone.

"Bye, Ro." Jalen nudged me and I waved at him.

I sighed as I listened to the phone ring.

"Hey, this is Jordan, sorry I can't take your call right now. If you'll leave your name and number I'll get back to you. Aight, peace." I groaned as I heard his voicemail.

"Damnit Jordan." I groaned as I hung up.

"You good?" A voice behind me scared me.

"Shit." I jumped and saw Kelly. "You scared me."

"My bad. You good tho?" He asked as he walked up beside me.

"No honestly, my bitch ass boyfriend decided to forget me." I groaned as I went to call Jordan again.

"Don't bother him," Kelly said as he placed his palm on the screen of my phone. "I got you."

"No, it's fine. I can call an uber." I said as I looked up at his tall figure.