0.7

Royalty's POV

We just got off our flight. I slept through most of it and Brixley woke me up a few minutes before we landed. We all got off and got onto the bus that was supposed to take us to go eat before we go to the hotel. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair as I stepped on the bus. I followed Brixley to our seat. I glanced at the back of the bus and caught Kelly's eys. He looked me up and down before turning back to Devin. I shrugged it off and sat across the aisle from Brixley. I still don't know what to do or say about last night with Kelly. I really don't want to acknowledge it, but at the same time, I want him and me to go back to normal. He's honestly one of my closest friends on the team and I miss him being with me. I sighed and just messed around on my phone while we drove to dinner. We pulled up to a PF Chang's and Coach Monty stood up.

"Ok, I'm pretty sure I don't need to say this because you're all grown men." He paused and looked at Brix and I. "And women, but this is a professional place and it's right by the Pepsi Center, so let's not act like fools."

"Ok, let's go." He spoke as he waved us off the bus.

We all stood up and the guys let us walk off the bus first. We all followed Coach Monty into the restaurant. When we walked in, we got stares from everyone that was in there. I couldn't figure out why though. Maybe because our group was filled up with professional basketball players or that those players were all over 6'5. Other than that, I don't know why they'd stare (sarcasm). The hostess led us to our table and we all sat down. I sat across from Brixley and the coaches sat to my left. I yelped and jumped when I felt something pinch my side. I laughed slightly when I saw Devin walk up beside me.

"What's good Ro?" He asked as he dapped me up.

"What's good?" I asked as Jalen sat across from Devin and Kelly sat beside Devin.

"How was your flight?" Devin asked before I told the waitress my drink order.

"Good, I slept most of the way," I told him and they started laughing.

"Oh trust me," Jalen piped up, "We know."

They all three pulled out their phones and showed me a picture of me curled up in a ball, asleep.

"Oh my God no," I whined as I placed my head in my hands.

"That's only the start of our embarrassing Royalty pictures collection." Devin laughed and I shook my head.

"I hate you three." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Lies, you couldn't hate him if you wanted to." Jalen piped up and pointed at Kelly.

I gave Jalen a nasty look at Kelly told him to shut up. The three of us joked and talked as dinner went on. Kelly was quieter than normal, but I guess that's what happens when you have to hang out with the person that rejected you. Kelly would glance around Devin at me but I tried to not make it seem like I knew. We finished dinner and paid and we walked back to the bus. I laughed as Devin and Jalen tried to trip me. These dudes act like they're five. We got back on the bus and drove to the hotel that was legit a block from the Pepsi Center. We pulled up and we all got out and unpacked our bags. I thanked Mikal Bridges as he handed me my bags. Brixley and I walked up to the front desk and got our room keys. I have a room by myself, thank God. I love Brix and all but I don't think we would make good roommates. I sighed as I pulled my bags to the elevator to the fifth floor. We walked down the hall and found our rooms. Apparently, the coaches and trainers are on this floor and the players are one floor down.

I sighed as I walked into my room and threw my bag down. I sighed and plopped back onto my bed. I checked my social media really quickly before I got up and grabbed my toiletries out of my bag and a change of clothes. I sighed as I walked into my bathroom. I placed my stuff on the countertop and started by taking off my makeup. I started my shower and got in after I took my clothes and jewelry off. I took a quick shower before I stepped out. I could feel my eyes getting heavy as I washed my face and put products in my hair. I changed into a pair of Nike Pro shorts and a long sleeve before I walked out into my room. I plopped down on my bed and not 30 seconds passed before there was a knock at my door.