Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note- Hi guys!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so happy its the holidays!! I just want to say thank you to all the people that commented! Even if there not so good! :) Thanks again for reading my story! This is my longest chapter!!! :D To the side is a picture of  Blondie! I can't say his name because you find it out in the next chapters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 4

Macys Pov-

"Your so weird" yelled the blond boy looking frustrated.

"At least I'm not boring" I beamed.

I strutted down towards the first years. I saw the two twin boys who had been laughing at me were know looking at me with awe.

A witches hat was brought to the front and it started SINGING!!

I THINK THIS HAT COULD DEFINITELY GIVE KESHA A RUN FOR HER MONEY!

It was awesome. I wanted to break out into dance. But then people would think I was a nutter.

The lyrics were a different thing completely. They said some stuff about the 4 houses like.

"You might belong in Gryffindor,

Where dwell the brave at heart,

Their daring, nerve and chivalry

Set Gryffindors apart"                  

"You might belong in Hufflepuff,

Where they are just and loyal,

Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,

And unafraid of toil"

"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

If you've a ready mind,

Where those of wit and learning,

Will always find their kind."

"Or perhaps in Slytherin,

You'll make your real friends,

Those cunning folk use any means,

To achieve their ends."

And then the song finished and everyone was cheering. That was so awesome!

Then Professor Mcgonagall stood up and she started calling the first years.

She called out a boys name and when the 'sorting hat' was just above his head he called out "Ravenclaw!" There was a loud cheer from the Ravenclaw table.

Wow the sorting hat was really quick. Some times before he was even on there head he had already yelled out.

"Hufflepuff!"

"Slytherin!"

"Griffindor!"

"Ravenclaw!"

The Professor Mcgonagall called out "James Sirius Potter" and the hall went silent. He must be popular.

The sorting hat yelled out Griffindor! And that had to be the biggest cheer. Everyone was cheering.Not just the Griffindor table. But the whole hall. Including the teachers!

And finally it was my turn. "Macy Smith" All eyes on me. Breath Macy just breath.

I slowly  made my way to the front of the hall and sat on the stool.

I started thinking which probably wasn't a good idea.

I had heard one boy say that an evil guy was in Slytherin. So maybe I was going to get in Slytherin because vampires are supposed to be evil? But I also heard heard this girl on the train say she wanted to be in Griffindor because Harry Potter was in that house. I'd heard some stuff about him and how he saved everyone and he was really brave. Maybe I was brave comming here so I will be in griffindor? Is it Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff that was for smart people? I should have been listening to the what the sorting hat said! Well I am definitely not that smart. C for maths! :( I think Hufflepuff was for the kind and caring people. I was caring.

Barbara- Maybe you should let the sorting hat decide?

Right. I suddenly realised that I had been sitting on the stool with the sorting hat on and it had been well over 2 minutes. It usually says it straight away? People were starting to whisper. Oh great they haven't even found out my secret and I am already being gossiped about.

Maybe the sorting hat was asleep. Yeah! I mean after sitting on every ones head you must get tired. Oh and don't forget that he sang. Yeah must be hard for him.

"Wakey Wakey", I whispered to the hat.

The next thing he did shocked me.

He started laughing.

Every ones eyes were locked onto that hat. Obviously he had never done that before.

"I'm not asleep, just trying to figure out what house your in. You're the hardest I've ever had". The sorting hat boomed.

I am pretty sure everyone heard that. :O

After another minute it finally made its decision.

"Griffindor!" It yelled.

I got the biggest cheer out of everyone! :> (that's my happy vampire face)

I sat down next to James and we both smiled at each other. Maybe we were going to be friends?

"I'm sorry, about before" he said.

"Its OK, Its understandable" I said while smiling. You know. I think this is the begining of a good friendship.

Professor Mcgonagall headed up to the front to give her welcoming speech before we started eating.

"I am very glad to Welcome you back from your holidays and I know this will be a great year for all of you. I won't leave you from you feast for much longer I only like to notify you about some rules. As always the forbidden forest is out of bounds to all students. I will also like you to be weary of a new student here who has 'special needs'."

She gave a pause and a long hard look at everyone. Oh my farting cat! She is going to mention me! >_< 

Then she said my worst nightmare.

"Macy Smith please come forward" She said.

Everyone looked at me. I felt my cheeks start to heat up.