Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 3

Macys Pov-

I followed the prefect into the dining hall. James hadn't said a word to me since I told him. I think he took it real well (note the sarcasm). Everyone was looking at us because we were first years. I looked around. Whoa! There were some tall people here. I suddenly felt very small.

There were 4 long tables with lost of students sitting there. Looking normal? Like they didn't have anything to worry about. Some were gossiping and some were just relaxing and waiting to eat. I wish I could just be normal.

Without thinking of drinking their blood. Erh! It sounds like I am talking about milkshakes. lol! "My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard", I muttered under my breath. I chuckled lightly. I was one messed up monster. I wiped a tear of happiness from my eye. Good times.

"Excuse me?", a boyish voice asked.

"Milkshakes?" I asked looking up at who ever dares interrupt my train of thought (but it probably was for the better).

Oh no. The boy starts cracking up laughing. This day just keeps getting better and better.

Did I just say that out loud? 0_0

I am such a retard................. I am pretty sure my whole face looked like a tomato.

The boy was also red in the face, but from laughing too much. He really was laughing quite loudly. His friend next to him said, "Whats so funny dude?" Completely oblivious to me. I took this as my time to get away. Hey wait! I finally get a look at this boy and his friend! They weren't friends! They were twins! That's so cool! They both had long blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. Whoa it sounds like I am some match making crazy date lady!

I was about to say I have a twin sister called Lauren. Till I remembered my embarrassing statement. Oooo! It is not a good day for me!

I found the rest of my year over at the front of the hall. I sprinted over. Hoping I didn't fall over. But knowing my luck I probably was going to fall over. While I sprinted over some older boy with blue hair came out of nowhere! And!

BAM!!!

I went crashing forward into him. Now a quarter of the hall was looking at me. Some blond boy maybe a few years older than me with a green tie yelled out!

"Aww school girl crush! Wow teddy you must be really popular with the ladies to get an ogre to be in love with you!"

Everyone caked up laughing. They were all pointing at me. I felt a tear well up in my eyes. He called me an ogre!

I will not cry. Because I am a Vampire. I am a better person then him. And I am not going to say anything rude or mean to him because I am a better and nicer person than him.

I got up off the blue haired boy. He looked about 7 years older than me.

"Aw is the little girl going to cry?" The blond boy cooed.

That was the finale straw! >_<

"Shut up Blondie!" I said. I was getting really aggravated with this boy.

The boy stopped laughing and gasped. I doubt he was prepared for someone to talk back. Well so did everyone else in the hall. But he had another thing coming if he thought he could walk all over me. 

I must have said the wrong thing. Most of the students started laughing. Wait a sec .... where are the teachers? Aren't they supposed to help when pupils are being bullied?

"Wow I never knew an ogre could talk!" He said with a smug grin. Oh, he did not just say that.

"You know what?" I said looking really annoyed.

"What?" He said. His face full of curiosity.

"I think you should stop talking because one day, maybe tomorrow, or the day after that. You'll  be eating in the kitchen and a fat butterfly will fall through your roof. It will immediately jump on your barbie doll and knock over Britney Spears. Then it will run out the door into your bedroom and lick a giraffe off your computer chair. It then will knock over a glass of Coke off the coffee table. After 8 minutes of you chasing the butterfly through your house. You finally catch it and put it outside. It will quickly climb the nearest cat and make me a cupcake. Do I make myself clear?"  I breathed. Whoa. That took a long time to say. I've always wanted to say that. Thank you GOOGLE!

Then the whole hall erupted in laughing! Including the teachers! I think they were laughing with me. Yeah well I think some were laughing at me. But at least that blond boy knows his place. A butterfly catcher. That was the first time I threatened someone. he he he.

Some one from the hall screamed out "Owned!"