im in love with my ex best friend (3)

(Part 3)

    Gym was all hell. I had to watch Caroline basically touch every inch of Sabastians body and I couldn't stop looking. I wanted to kill her. I know I shouldn't care but I can't help it. As soon as the bell rang I grabbed Beccas' arm and dragged her back into the hallway that was starting to over flow with the most of the 9th grade class. Once we were surrounded by a swamp of people I let go of her arm and slowed down my pace. "Whoa what was that about?" Becca asked me.

    "I just couldn't stand to watch them anymore." I hadn't realized that my hand had curly into a fist and my knuckles started to turn white.

    Becca looked at me and pushed through the crowd. "I really don't know why you care about him or what he does. He a total ass and you didn't deserve what he did to you." I knew she was right. "Besides he not the only hot guy at this school."

    I turned and looked at her my right eyebrow raising a little. "Oh so you think he's hot?" I said with a little laugh.

    "Hey just because he's an ass doesn't mean he can't be cute." She said. I burst out laughing and she did do. "Did I ever tell you how much I love your laugh?" The one minute warning bell beeped calming us down from our little laugh fit. "Alright I gotta go. I'll see you after class." She said leaning in a giving me a quick hug before running off down the art wing. I quickly checked my schedule. Calculus. Room 210. Ugh that was all the way on the other side of the school. I jogged down the hallway and walked through the door just as the final bell rang. I saw everyone looking at me so I sat in the seat right near the door.

    "All right I have put you in alphabetical order. So pick up your things." I moved from my seat and waited for my name to be called as she went down the list of people. When she finally called me I went down the row to my seat. I placed my books down on the desk and propped my feet onto the rack on the seat in front of me. I zone out and rested my head in my left hand looking outside the window. The first day is always the worst to get threw and first period didn't help my mood for today.

    I felt something poking me on the side of my butt. I turned and looked to my left to see Sabastian foot on the side of my seat. I looked at him giving him a death glare but he just held that stupid smirk on his face. I pushed his foot off and looked back up at the front of the class room to see the teacher finish writing her name on the board as if we were in kindergarten. "Alright." She turned around and faced the class. "You are going to be in groups for today. So I would like you all to form your groups which are the four people you're sitting around. For example the first to people in the front row and the two people behind you. You'll all be a group and so on. Understand." Everyone started to turn their desks to form squares and that when it hit me. My group was me, Vinny, Connor, and Sabastian. Are you kidding me! I pushed my desk next to Sabastian while Vinny and Connor push their desks together across from us. "Okay so now I want you all to get to know the people in your group. Have fun" and with that she sat down at her desk and pulled a book out of her bag and started to read. Is she serious? Isn't she like suppose to be going over her class with us not reading some novel?

    I rested my head on my desk. I really hope these 40 minutes go by really quickly.  I felt something smack my head and then the guys started laughing. I lifted my head off my arms to see a pen resting against my arm. I pick up the pen and chuck it to the middle of the table. "You guy are morons?"

    "Well we're not all that thrilled to get stuck with you in our group." Sabastian said leaning back in his seat. "Let's get this going." I gave him a nasty look. Does he have to me such a jackass? I really don't know what I ever did.

    "Okay" I looked at all of them. I didn't need to get to know them. Ever one in this school knew them. They were the biggest jerks. They used most girls they dated. Like Sabastian is always cheating on Caroline and I've heard Caroline does the same thing. They are also all on the football team. They all had their jerseys on right now. "Well I don't need to know anymore about you guys then I already know."

    Vinny leaned in. "Oh and what do you know? How bad we are? Well we know something's about you too." He said with a smirk. "They're cute too. Oh my favorite thing is how you sleep with at least 7 stuff animals on your bed at night and they all have their own names too." The smirk on his face grew even bigger and I was so tempted to reach across and smack him. I look over at Connor who's laughing to himself and I didn't even want to look over at Sabastian because I know he had something to do with them knowing this.

    "And how the hell do you know this?" I asked. My teeth were clenched together. I already knew this answer it was obvious it was Sabastian that had told them. He's the only one of them that has been in my room before and that was when we were friends.

    This time Connor decides to talk "Well that was Sabastian that gave us that and more." What did he mean more! I looked over at Sabastian who was looking right at me just like the others were. What? Were they expecting me to cry? I am not going to do that, it wasn't that bad not compared to most things that they might know because of my ex best friend. I rested my head down back on my desk and had to listen to them laugh as they were telling me a few other things they have heard about me. They were all stupid little things that if they ever really tell anyone my life wouldn't be affect for long. Maybe Sabastian does completely want to make my life complete hell.

    "Oh the best was the time when she was the time she had blood all over her ass for the whole beginning of the day in school in 6th grade and MY mom had to bring here something and then when she finally switched into clean clothes the pants ripped right on her butt." My mouth dropped open and I looked over at him. He was laughing so hard his eyes were getting watery. I looked over at Vinny and Connor and they both were the same way Sabastian was. I remember that day to. Sabastian was the one who had told me I had it half when he saw and he's the one that gave me his coat until his mom was able to bring me up things because my mom was at work and she wasn't getting the messages. Then the worst was when the pants ripped and Sabastians mom had already left and I felt bad to call again. It took forever for everyone to forget about that. Why would he bring it up to 2 of the biggest jerks that would go and say something to everyone? I didn't need that.

    I'm so pissed and their obnoxious laughing is drawing everyone's attention to us. I could kill all them right now. "That's enough" The teacher yelled just as the bell rang. I stood up and stormed to the door.

    "Hey" I heard Sabastian call out. I turned around and looked at him. "Check your ass." My face grew pale and I tried to look at my butt as I heard the teacher yell at him for inappropriate language but he was laughing at me. I stormed out of the room and down the hallway. I can't believe him. He was going to pay sooner or later. Knowing me it will be later