im in love with my ex best friend (8) (2/2)

(Part 2 of part 8)

    The thumping of the music could be heard from outside the house. Ryan climbed out of the car and came and opened the door for Becca and me. I closed the door over and leaned against the side.There were people scattered outside on the lawn. The front door open and a few people walked, well stumbled out, letting you see a glimpse of the party that was happening inside before the door shut back over.

    Someones hand encircled my wrist. I followed the arm uo to see Becca smile at me before dragging me along to catch up to Ryan who was almost at the door. Becca let go of my wrist and grabbed onto Ryan hand before we made our way through the door.

    People filled every part of the house. Becca wasn't kidding. I think the whole school is here.

    I saw one guy go sailing down the long railing and slid right off the end. He slowly stood up trying to keep steady. He just stopped and stared at the ground, then suddenly flung his arms in the air with so much force I thought he was going to tople over again but everyone around him cheered. For what? A stupid ass stunt? Hey I guess everything is awesome if you're wasted and at a party with most of the school.

    I look to see I was heading for the dance floor where the only 'Dancing' was people grinding against one another and the more, I guess you could say 'outgoing' ones, (cough sluty cough), looked like they were having clothed sex. Nasty. I also just realized that I lost Becca and Ryan. Great.

    I started to make my way through the crowd of people. I felt a few hand graze across my butt making me flinch a little. I'm not sure if it was by accident or on purpose but I'm guessing it was on purpose.

    I had finally broke through to the other side where some people were sitting out on a back porch just hanging around with friends. It seemed so much more calmer out there then it did in here. I slowly walked out onto the deck. The sun had almost fully set so it was a bit chilly and it didn't help that i was wearing short. A group of people were siting on the few couches that were set up. They were laughing at something on of the guys said. A few people got up and walked inside and as soon as they were gone a few people that were standing by the rail made their way over and snuck into the conversation.

    "You want anything?" I jumped at the sudden voice from behind me.

    I turned around and looked at the guy. He was behind a small bar tending section. He was leaning the side of his head on his propped up hand. He had on a white button down shirt that looked pretty fancy but had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows making seem more casual. His eyes were half closed but I could see the dark brown of his eyes that almost blended into the pupil. He looked almost if he was in his first year of college. I realize that his started to sit up more straight and his eyes open a little more staring back at me. Crap. Was I staring? I looked down at the glass bar top then quickly looked back up. "What?" Wow now I must like a creep and an idoit too.

    "You want anything to drink?" he repeated his question that he asked a minute ago.

    "Um..sure. I just have coke."

    This time the guy decide to stare at me. One eye brow raised up a little. "A coke?" I nodded my head. "Alright." He turned around grabbing a bottle from under the counter then started to look for a cup. I clasped my hand onto the edge of the counter. I looked into the room trying to see if I could spot Becca anywhere. No luck on finding her but I did fine someone else. Sabastian and Caroline. I dont know how I didn't realize they were coming which sounds pretty stupid since I doubt they have ever missed something like this. His hands were placed on her hip as she was moved her butt against his front to the fast pace beat of the music and her hand placed over his. I could feel my grip tighten a bit. I looked away just as the guy passed me my drink. He had a small smile on his face as he handed me the cup. "If you finish and you want more just come back and see me. You know where I'll be." I nodded with a thanks before walking back inside.