She gone fuck on me and fuck on my brethren
On my brother nem
Got 3 hoes in the Kingsize
I ain't finished yet
Get another bitch
Got her riding dick and screaming
Yeehaw
You make me proud girl
You a cowgirl
Did handstand I'm like wow girl
Got me fucking her upside down
Ouu
Ouu
Boaw boaw

The 1942 has made me loosen up a little bit. And honestly, that's my fucking part so I bent over throwing this ass back on Bashar and he leans back pressing his ole boy against me catching it holding my hand in the air me he laughs before yelling saying "Okay okay." As soon as it hit my ears I burst out laughing walking a few steps away as Mike & Jas starting tweaking and everybody that was hyping me starts laughing right after. Walking back over to Mikey, Jas and Bashar he says smiling at me but talking to them "Can we go now? Or are y'all not done grilling us like we not grown?" Jas looks at the bottle in his hand saying "You gave her some of that?" He looks lifts it rolling his eyes and says "Yeah man why?" Jas looks at Mike and she laughs saying "If you gone let her drink that you better be ready ... cause she get HenneNASTY when that Hennessy hit her system." He turns and looks at me laughing "Aweee yo ma you tried to get me. Now if you drink too much I have to babysit?" I walk up to him fully "I'm sure you don't mind right?" His face is more serious now the tension rising between us it feels like we are in the room alone even though we are in the middle of my club "Do you trust me, baby?" I raise my eyebrow at him tilting my head a little bit "I don't know Bashar .. are you trustworthy?" He licks his full lips leaning a little closer to my face saying "Of course I am mamas. Wouldn't be here if I wasn't." I didn't realize how close our faces had gotten until our noses touched and I had a grip on his jacket .. his free hand on my waist I smiled "Okay... now can we go and finish the conversation in my office?"

Bashar (Pop Smoke)

I just mumble back to her a low "Mhm ... come on." She lets out a small noise that sounded like a muffled moan as she bit her lip and roll her eyes at me. Then here comes the flash and I hear Jas, Mikey & Dave say at the same time "Yoo what the fuck?" Reanna pulls away from my body looking towards the floor as she tries to hold in her little school girl giggle covering her face with her margarita from the bright light of the camera. "STOPPPPP JAS!" she laughs again grabbing my hand pulling me away from them. Jas turned the camera on me ...I smiled and while biting my lip as I walked by trailing behind Reanna "Woo nigga!" As we exit the VIP section two guys walk up to her and say "You okay ma'am?" She shakes her head saying "Yes I would like to go back to my office." The one with the tattoo on his face looks me up and down and says "Will he be coming al with you Miss Jewensky?" She sighs impatiently sounding bored him already "Yes he will be. Any more questions or are you gonna do your job?" I'm digging that she got attitude, a Lil sassy ... if it's one thing that I love it's a feisty woman. And she a boss ... looking as good as she does.... yeah she Woo.... she got it. And Papi like that. Six more niggas came and surrounded us .. taking us through the crowd. A girl reached out and grabbed me and one of Reanna bodyguards damn near put her through a table. She places our hands on her back right above her booty again ... I couldn't help but look as we walked up the stairs to her office. As she made it to the top a man tried to hand her a mic that she waved off. She only looked back when I stopped walking. "Yo... you mind if I?" I asked her pointing at the mic ... she smiled folding her arms saying "Go ahead Bashar." I pull her towards me draping my arm around her shoulder lifting the mic to my mouth "Woooo." The crowd just below us responded immediately "Wooooooo." I laugh looking down at Reanna "Woo back baby." She bites her lip until I put the mic to her mouth looking me straight in the eyes smiling she said "Woooo." While throwing my shit up with her free hand causing the whole room to shake. Laughing she walks into her office .. and I hand the mic back off to her guard and follow suit closing the door behind me. She's over by her desk with her back to me sitting her margarita down on the table before she said "Do you mind if I take my heels off ... my feet are killing me?" I shrug telling her "Do what you wanna do. It's your world baby." She bends over undoing the straps as I sit on the couch watching when she bends over completely I see the Woo blue panties that match her dress. I look at the floor in front of me "My bad ma." She stands up grabbing her drink walking towards me "For what?" I look her in the eyes .. and it seems like her energy is different from when we were just in the club. "You bent over and I saw your panties... & I'm a gentleman." She smiles slowly lifting her straw to her full pink lips "We are grown & they are just panties. So no worries." I just nod my head. Before I knew I said it ... it was already out. "Why you over there?" She tucks her legs under herself and starts crawling towards me and asks "What you mean?" I motion at the space between us looking in her eyes trying to focus on the conversation and not how good she looks right now and say "Why are you sitting so far away for? I don't bite baby." Here we are face to face again she bites her lip before responding "But I do." I scan my eyes over her whole face ... while she still in the crawling position. I take my hand and playfully push her face to the side so she looks away from me "Mannnn you better stop." She just laughs at me sitting on her knees on the sofa says "What I do?" I look back at her this time surveying her body .. yooo she was bad for real ... short with curves a nice, thick frame, nice hair, tattoos that seemed to stand out on her glowing brown skin. Yooo she had the kid heart thumping but I'm gone keep it cool cause imma gangsta. She leans over me reaching for the bottle of 1942. "Aht Aht Re." She plops back down on her knees crossing her arms over her chest poking out her bottom lip... pouting. She looked dumb cute doing that shit. "You want some more." She rolls her eyes at me saying "Yes." I lift the bottle to my lips and take a drink as she watches me with this sexy ass look in her eyes. I motion for her to come here "Come kneel right here, ma." I point to the spot where I just spread my legs to make a space for her.

Reanna

I slid off the couch crawling to where he pointed in front of him. He smiles at me as I tuck my legs under me sitting on them. He lifts the bottle above my head saying "Tilt your head back baby." I tilt my head back opening my mouth for him to pour some in. When I feel the 1942 stop hitting my mouth I look at him swallowing it all. I put my hands on his thighs mumbling under my breath "More." He leans forward looking at my lips "Speak up baby I can't hear you." Ouu I shouldn't be drinking with him cause I know how I get but literally at this point fuck it man. "I want more." He just cracks a little smile and replies back in a voice that has me ruining my panties. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a puddle under me right now the way he has me dripping. I tilt my head back and freeze when I feel the warmth of his breath on my throat. The tone of his voice soft like he didn't want nobody to find out like we weren't the only two people in the room. "Say please ma. And say it all together." I'm trying to gather my bearings as I try to tilt my head down but when I tried to bring my chin down he presses it back up speaking to me more aggressively "Say it Re." I lick my lips cause I feel my throat go dry "I want more Bashar, May I have some please?" He smiles against my skin. LORD IF YOU WANT ME TO SIN JUST SAY THAT!!! "Of course you can baby." What he does next almost sent me to heaven cause I could've died right there. He kisses my neck. BITCHHHHHH I couldn't help the moan that slipped from my mouth "Mmm." He laughs leaning back & standing up in front of me saying "Open your mouth pretty." Looking up at him as he looks down at me biting his bottom lip has me wetter than Niagara Falls. He brushes his finger over my bottom lip grabbing my chin... "Open your mouth pretty girl." He pulls on my bottom lip with his thumb and I open my mouth stick my tongue out of my mouth. Placing my hands on the floor in front of me ... assuming a position that's only made for catching children. He has my mind reeling when he growls saying "Fuckkkk." He starts to sit down wrapping his hand gently around my throat looking me in the eyes "Please don't do that just take the drink baby... you know what you doing. And I'm trying to be a gentleman. Understand?" I shake my head, yes and he tightens his grip making me curse "Shit." He smiles saying "You like that aggressive shit just like I thought huh? Use your words pretty." I bite down on my lip saying "Yes Bashar." He grips my neck tighter saying "Say yes Papi." I'm enjoying this so fucking much it's ridiculous. He leans in biting his lips saying "Lemme hear you, baby. You wanna sip just let me hear you say it." Peeking at him from under my lashes I take a breath to steady myself "Yes Papi." He smiles lifting the bottle over my head "Tilt your head back pretty." I lean back and open my mouth letting him pour it in my mouth with his hand still on my throat. When my mouth fills up I close it and he tells me "Look at me when you swallow." I did just that I held his intense dark gaze as I let the smooth liquor slide down my throat and still held his gaze after. Sheesh what am I gonna do this boy is like my kryptonite.

Bashar

She lets me hold her throat still after. She has really been pushing it since she walked into the VIP tonight bro for real. I don't let her go when I hear the door open and she doesn't stop staring at me. I wonder what she's thinking about. "What the hell are you doing to my bestie boy?!" Almost as if hearing her Bestfriend voice she snaps back to reality grabbing my hand softly and peeling it from her neck with a smirk on her face. Mikey comes over to where she's kneeling and says "Baby I'm glad you said let's go check on them cause they were finna bump booglies in here!" I laughed and Reanna spoke getting up walking towards her desk "No we weren't finna bump booglies Mikey ." That caused me to laugh hard and everyone looks at me and I say "Real talk y'all saved us ... because I  was 30 seconds away from not being a gentleman no more. She is bad when that Henny hit her system. We both do. Next time no liquor and we are actually gonna talk... you tease." Jas and Mikey have their backs turned to her so they couldn't see her when she winked at me. There was liquor involved ... & I feel like she tested me & I passed. Everybody keeps saying she's so mean.. well I'm gonna peel back that layer and dig for the real Reanna under allat. Facts.