Chapter 14

"No Royce you only crack two eggs!" I shook my head at him as he panicked. "How do I take out the other two then" Jay bursted our laughing with Jazlyn yelling. We all turned around at them and saw egg yolks on her head.

Wendy shook her head and got a spoon. "Here" Jay then got a phone call while we all got quite and whisper yelled at Royce.

"No bro. I'm at Saiges and Luna's house. No don't co-" he huffed as he angrily started texting someone. "You good bro" Royce asked as we all turned to him. He shook his head no. "Moseys coming for some odd reason." I looked down at the batter and tried taking out the eggs Royce put in. Jay whispered something to them and soon I felt a hand pulling me to my room.

"What the f-" I looked up and saw Royce. "You stay here best friend" he said while hitting his head as if he was a ghetto girl. I laughed and shook my head "I'm fine if he comes." He stared at me and raised an eyebrow. "How come you don't care no more? You aren't hurt or anythi-" "I am Royce it's just... I don't want to live my whole life being sad over someone. If we broke up and he cheated it was for a reason. Always trust god. Just like you said he knows what he's doing." I said as Royce smiled and looked around my room.

Jay walked in and made Royce get out saying mosey wanted to talk to me. Royce looked at me while I shook my head that it was fine. Once they left mosey was brought into my room.

"Hey." I gave him a little smile not really wanting to talk to him. "I've missed you.. so much it hurts me that you left me Luna." He said looking down at the ground while tears filled his eyes. I felt anger rush through me as he said that.

"You don't like it?" I said as I stared at him.
"Why you be out here playin' the victim?
When I am the one who been cryin'?" I said as I made him look up at me. I laughed not believing that he thinks he's the one that's been hurt all this time.

"You can't act like you didn't cheat on me! Your acting like I was the one who did while we all know you did. Now tell me how it feels being heartbroken. Because to be honest Lathan... I don't even care at this point. You can pour your broken heart out to me but I won't buy your games again. If you wanted to talk to me about you being the "victim" and the one who is dying from this think again." I said as he stared at me not knowing what to say.

"You got what like 10 different girlfriends. But guess what now you have 9 because the one who cared about you for you left you because you wanted those other ones. I was there for you when you had nothing. When you barely started all this. I was with you every step. I promised you that I would stay with you. You even promised that you wouldn't break my heart. Now look where we're at because you broke it." I said looking at him straight in the eyes. I felt nothing. When I looked into those eyes. Nothing was making me feel things. There were no butterflies. Fireworks. Not even sadness from what he did. I felt emotionless looking into those eyes I used to love.

He shook his head and stood up. He put his hand on the door and looked back again.

"I'm sorry."

And with that he left. I stood there thinking.

Maybe. I really don't need him.

Maybe he needs a taste of his own

Medicine.