Chapter 4

Moseys pov

I watch how Luna walked out the house. Full anger took over me of how dumb I am. I promised to love her and only her. But I fucking broke it. I walk to the room and get my blunts then went down stairs and looked at the fridge. I guess ima drink the problems I caused away. I open the bottle and light up the blunt. After a few hits and sips I feel it start to kick in. I laugh at how dumb I am. I walk to the bathroom with the beer and blunt in my hand. I look at myself in the mirror and laugh.

Mosey- You sure are a fucking dumbass. Look at you I broke the girl that you wanted to marry. Just because you wanted too. Lathan Moses Echols you are something else

My eyes start to water as tears go down. I curl my hand into a fist then punch the mirror over and over until it broke. I fell on the floor letting the tears go. Thinking of everything. I go back to the kitchen and open another beer and chugged it down. I stumble back to the living room and slump on the couch looking at the ceiling. I feel my phone ring and I answer it.

Neek- Hey mo- What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Mosey- I broke Luna

Neek- No shit... mosey why did you even do it? Remember wanting to have kids with her and wanting to marry her? She stayed with you for two fucking years!

Mosey- I know! And I did it because I couldn't help it. But I regret it. I regret it so fucking much

Neek- Think about what you did bro then call me.. I'm here for both of you I'm not gonna pick sides

I nod then hung up. I soon started falling asleep until darkness took over my eyes.

- Lunas pov-

I breathe in as I pull up to the apartment. I get out my car and walk to the elevator. I hesitate to push the button but I soon click on it. I push our floor level then wait. I unlock the house door to see the bathroom light on and the living room and kitchen one on. I walk more into the house to see Mosey asleep on the couch. I walk over to him and look at the table. There's 6 bottles of beer and blunts. I bite my lip and walked to the kitchen to see another beer opened and beer caps everywhere. I pick them up then go to where moseys at and picked up the beers and threw them away. I walk to the bathroom to see glass every where. I run back to mosey and carefully look at his hands but I soon find red marks every on one of his hands. Even though mosey broke me many times I still care for him and love him. I look at his face to see his eyes puffy and tear stains. I sighed then walked to the bathroom to clear it up. I walk back upstairs and start to think. I soon hear foot steps and a fridge opening then closing. I knew it was Mosey opening another beer. I hear the cap drop the floor then heard nothing. Soft cries then came out of his mouth making me tear up. I walked down the stairs and see Mosey on the table with his head down and a beer and blunt in his hand. I take them out his hands and put them next to me then sat down. He looked up at me then started crying more and put his head down.

Mosey- I'm sorry. I'm dumb. Im dumb for cheating on you

Luna- Lathan I'm sorry but I can't do anything this is all your fault

Mosey- I know but I'm so ducking sorry

He started crying more.

Luna- But you cant get drunk and high and expect to be okay! It's making it worse Mosey

Mosey- But I feel like it's working!

Luna- Just go to sleep okay? It's better than doing this

He nodded as he was still crying

Mosey- I'm sleeping on the couch

Luna- No I'll-

Mosey- no im sleeping on the couch it's final

He got up and walked to the couch while I got him a blanket. I was about to walk to the room until I heard Mosey.

Mosey- Good night I love you

Luna- Good night Mosey

I felt bad for not saying I love you back but I just couldn't or else I would just start crying. I walked to the room and got in bed. I turned on my phone to see a picture that I took of mosey smiling sitting on my lock screen. I soon feel tears go down my cheeks then I fell asleep.