Chapter 5

I walked back and forth in the living room. I wait for Mosey looking at the time. And soon enough he enters the house.

Luna- Its 6 in the morning! Where you been?

Mosey- At the studio

He sets his phone down and soon gets a ring. I look at the contact and it's under as " D "

Luna- Who is that texting your phone?

Mosey- Just a friend. You acting like I'm cheating on you

He looks at me while I roll my eyes.

Jay- Luna! Did you hear what I said?

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and looked over at him.

Luna- Umm no

Jay- I said where you gonna go since you and mosey are split up?

Saige- She gonna stay in my extra room. Since i don't use it Luna can be my roomie

Royce- What where you thinking about?

Luna- The first time I found out Lathan was fucking around

He nodded as Jay drove to the apartments. Saige cleared out the room that ima now stay in. I unlocked the door and walked in with Saige, Jay, and Royce behind me. Jay looked at the living room and saw Mosey laying down with two bottles of beer on the table. Jay sighed and needled down next to him. I saw how he looked at his eyes then smelt his breath. He scrunched up his nose due to the strong smell of alcohol. (I don't know if I spelt that shit right my brain ain't on) I continued walking upstairs and got some suitcases. Royce and Saige helped me while Jay watched Mosey. I can see that Jay didn't like seeing him like this and I don't either.

Royce- You got too many damn hoodies

Luna- I live in them stop being mean

Saige laughed then her eyes went wide.

Luna- What?

Saige- You got a whole bunch of shoes!

I look over and my eyes widened.

Luna- Never noticed

Royce- Bitches changed and I act like I ain't

He stops for a little then does a random ass dance move that makes him look like a snake.

Royce- Noticed

Saige and I start laughing then get back at packing. I soon come to the things that mosey gave me and I looked at them. Tears started running down but I soon hear Saige.

Saige- Its okay baby... if you don't want to throw them away keep them. I know you and I know you still want them

I nodded as I put it in my suitcase. Every little thing mosey gave me I kept. I put them all in my suitcase as I closed it. Royce soon came back with two familiar hoodies, shirt, and sweatpants.

Royce- I did you a little shopping and favor and got you what Mosey wears the most

Luna- That's stealing

Royce- Borrowing. Your acting like you didn't pack half of the hoodies and shirts he gave you. Plus if they run out of his sent I know what his favorite perfume is that he puts on

He puts it in my suitcase while Saige and I look at him like he's crazy. I touch my neck to feel the necklace still there. I take it off and looked at it while Saige did too.

Saige- I remember how perfect he wanted that necklace to be. He wanted you to wear it all the time and made sure you loved it

I smile as I look at the words.
Lathan Moses Echols

He gave me the necklace on our two year anniversary. I put it back on as we walked down the stairs. Royce and Saige went to put the things in my car as I got the last things on my nightstand. Once I got to the last one I couldn't help but cry again. I looked at the picture and studied how Mosey looked at me while I was trying to balance on his feet trying to do a yoga pose. He was laughing the whole time while making sure I was okay and kept saying how he just wanted to get lost in my eyes. I put it in my box and get the things then left downstairs. I gave it to Royce as I went to Jay.

Jay- I don't want to see him like this

Luna- Me either

Jay- I'll stay here with him for a while to make sure he's okay

I nodded my head as I hugged Jay and looked back at Mosey. I walked out then drove to Saiges place.