newsies

athenam06 best thing to sleep in cant argue

athenam06 disabled comments on this post

Athena let out an exasperated sigh as she flopped onto her bed. She felt lost.

See, without fred and james in school she now had nobody to talk to. Sure, she had the weasley clan but they had their own friends here, and she didn't want to be hanging out with her brother all the time.

Tears rolled down her face as she got comfortable under the covers, her head hit the pillow and she let more tears fall.

make friends your own age.

stop pestering the boys.

keep away from them.

go get some friends other than fred and james.

Them words rang in her head, over and over. The amount of times people told her that. Mainly James and Fred's fanclub of girls who were obsessed with them, even those who were younger than her bullied her for it.

They didn't understand that the three were only friends. Well until the end of the older two's final year.

Nobody knew about the bullying she's had to endure and the youngest malfoy was determined to keep it that way.

I can handle it.

That night athena tossed and turned, but no matter how much she tried to let herself relax, she couldn't fall asleep.

It was 7 o'clock in the morning and with no sleep that night, Athena slowly dragged herself out of her bed, the cold hitting her as she removed the blankets from her body.

She went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once she was finished she got into her slytherin robes. The girl frowned as she looked in the mirror at herself. There were bags under her eyes and her eyes themselves were red and drooping.

Athena shook the negative thoughts about herself that were creeping into her mind away and proceeded to the great Hall for breakfast.

She sat down at the very end of the slytherin table. She looked around at the food infront of her, the many smells filling her nose and almost got sick

I can't do it.

Athena couldn't bring herself to eat so while she waited for it to be nearer to classes starting she looked at her new timetable.

Her first class was Potions.
Having recieved an O in her O.W.Ls.

The other classes she was taking was D.A.D.A. in which she also received an Outstanding in her O.W.Ls.

Transfiguration- An O was also acquired in O.W.Ls.

Charms which she also just managed an Outstanding in.

And finally the girl was taking Arithmacy. Which the girl had also received an O in.

These were the subjects she chose in order for her to pursue a career as an auror.

Athena jumped as books hit the table infront of her. She looked up to see her twin brother, while albus had taken a seat to the left of her.

A frown formed on Scorpius' face when he seen the state his sister appeared in. He gave her a knowing look and she nodded her head.

Albus watched the twins in confusion. He put it down to their weird twin communication thing that the two malfoy siblings had.

Soon enough it was time to head to her first class so Athena gathered her bag and headed to potion, her twin follwing closely behind her, as he had the same class but also wanting to keep an eye on her as a pit of worry began to form within the older Malfoys stomach.

a/n: hi id appreciate if you read this bc im looking for opinions...

Okay, okay idk its 3am and I just started typing-

Also ik that I said Athena received Outstandings in all of the subjects that she kept on for n.e.w.ts, but she's incredibly intelligent- without studying she is so with the bit of studying she did for her o.w.ls she achieved that.

For her other grades:

Care of Magical Creatures:
Outstanding

History of Magic:
Exceeds Expectations

Herbology:
Exceeds Expectations

Astronomy:
Outstanding, she was particularly fond of the subject.

Anywho, yeh so I was thinking of writing a full book for Athena's character and her story.

So I was wondering if any of you would like to read that??

(I'll probably write it anyway but I'd still like your thoughts on the matter)

be sure to vote and maybe leave a lil follow! :D

bye for now 👋