The first encounter

(4 months later)

Did he have control over his power? Percy chuckled not a bit. He had a mutual understanding of it and as long as his emotions didn't change suddenly nothing would happen...probably. Percy practiced for four straight months on controlling it and he had discovered many interesting abilities. For example, he learned how to fly with his raven black wings and was surprisingly good at it. While he found a way to make the wings disappear and make him back into a human many of his senses which had grown at least a thousand times better dimmed down. Still his senses were far superior to an average human.

Controlling storms, talking with animals, influencing the nature were all things he could do and much more. However, his powers were far from controlled. He could feel it the sheer undiscovered force trying to rip him apart. He pressed it down never letting it escape. Actually, once it escaped and he killed some weird long-haired man with horns. People were yelling Kaido the beast or something or other, but Percy didn't stay around to find out.

For most of the time he was alone, but a small miracle at least to him happened. Two stones one black and white he had found next to him when he woke up turned out to be eggs, dragon eggs to be exact. Two separate dragons hatched, one a glorious white with an arch of golden scales atop his majestic head and entrancing golden eyes, almost as dark as Percy's. He named the male white dragon, Xian.

The other a midnight black dragon with an arch of silver scales and brilliant silver eyes. Percy named it Zorak and the two already five-inch dragons grew quickly. With four months' time passed much changed. For one the size of his two no longer baby dragons was bigger than fifty feet and much too large to accurately measure. However, with the village on the island the dragons couldn't be in their true forms. With their ever-growing height they'd easily be spotted, and hunters would be after them.

However, some of Percy's power was transferred into the two dragons and they had many curious powers. For one they could shrink down to any previous size which is what they are now doing. At three feet the two dragons were playing a game of tag as Percy leaned against a tree. Memories haunted him as he lay there but he made no move to stand. Memories were a constant nightmare one that he knew would never leave, nor would the pain fade. This was his fate, and while the two twin dragons had helped lift his grief it still hung thickly around him like a coat.

Xian: Percy play with us! 

Percy opened his eyes focusing on the two wrestling dragons. He enjoyed being able to hear their thoughts telepathically no matter how far away he went. Xian bounded over having been the one to send the thought and emotions to him. He grimaced as Zorak joined in the game of pull Percy away from the tree. Percy opted to breaking free of the dragon's sharp teeth and running. Percy was grateful for the curse of Achilles or he'd have been mincemeat long ago.

Percy: Come on let's head to the village, I need some supplies!

Zorak: What?! But we'll have to hide!

Percy: Please Zorak, I promise I'll be fast. I just need to buy some spices I can't find on the island.

Xian: Hurry?

Percy: Promise, we'll have the whole afternoon to ourselves.

Xian: Alright, we'll stay and fly.

Percy: Okay you two be safe, don't go near the village.

Zorak: We won't

Xian: Be back soon, we want to play!

Percy ran through the forest his senses helping him to know all his surroundings. Since his senses improved drastically even in his human form he could smell or hear things miles away. Percy chuckled remembering when he first woke up and heard a cricket chirp. Well to him it sounded like a bomb going off and he almost let his power escape. So far, he had only let it escape once and he had no plans of doing that again. Percy had spent long hours working on control and keeping his grief from making his powers go out of control. Then again, he had so much grief to hold back.