Within seconds everything that wasn't already ruined was changing. His life, appearance even the way the gods viewed him. After all who would be stupid enough to give a child who just lost everything he valued, a power more powerful than all the gods. Then double that by twenty-four and that's how stupid the Primordial's are in the boy's opinion.

The boy didn't care though, how could he when the one thing he cared about died in his arms. The god of death reached forward his pale hand gripping the boys shoulder.

"From twenty-four overpowered beings to one broken boy. You can understand why the gods must make a decision."

"Kill me that's what they want isn't it?!"

"Don't speak of such things! If Nico heard he'd be disappointed. He gave his life for you, the least you can do is live. Nico wanted me to give you a message. He said that he wanted you to live happily and don't grieve his death. Also, he say's to find people you can love."

"He wants me to find a new lover!"

"No, he wants you to find people you can love. He told you he'll always be your lover but if you find someone else don't stop on his account."

"He's the only one I love; I will not fall for another."

"I said that once after falling in love with a mortal. If I had followed that Nico wouldn't be here today. Love comes when its least expected."

"What are you Aphrodite?"

The god of death snorted.

"No, but I want what's best for you."

"Thank you, Uncle, I really appreciate this. Tell Nico before he moves on to the next life that no matter what I love him and will always love him."

"He'll be happy to hear you say that, so live for him."

"Livings hard, even now it's a struggle keeping this new power from destroying everything. I don't know what the Primordial's were thinking but I can't control this...I can't..."

"Nico believes in you, don't fight it connect with it."

The boy shook his head not sure what to make of the god's words.

"Back to the matter at hand, the gods are ready to vote."

"Vote on what?"

"Whether you will stay at Olympus or be... banished."

"They don't want to kill me?"

Hades didn't look at the boy as he said.

"Even if they wanted to the Primordial's power now rests in you all the worlds that the Primordial's have made would die if you did. Truth is we doubt anything can kill you now and if you were to die...to say the least it wouldn't be pretty for all who've been affected by the Primordial's power."

"I can't die?!"

"Probably not, that's probably why the Primordial's gave you their powers they were tired of living."

"Where would I be banished?"

"A random world under the Primordial's or now your control."

"I don't want to control worlds, I just wanted to be a normal high schooler."

"Not everyone can be what they want to be."

"Did you not want to be the god of death?"

"No but it is what I ended up with."

"Hades, thank you. You've done a lot for me."

"Come the gods are ready to vote."

"Yeah..."