You turn into a Neko. 🐱‍👓 PT.1

The time is 9:30am at UA High school a villain has entered the building! Tenya and (Y/N) are hiding in the storage closet, while the pros try to locate the villain.

(Y/N) POV

Tenya and I are hiding in the storage closet and I begin to hear a rustle outside.

"Tenya did you hear that" I whispered to him.

"Hear what?" He questioned

"Oh, nothing I was just hearing things" I said 

"Are you sure because I wouldn't want yo-" Tenya was cut off by a man bursting into the closet.

A green flash was all I saw before I passed out.

(Time Skip brought to you by Naruto BELIEVE IT!)

Y/N POV

My eyes flutter open to see a blinding white light. I blinked to get used to it and noticed I'm in the nurses office.

"Oh Young (L/N)! Your awake." a voice came from beside me.

"All Might? What happened? Where's Tenya?" I say with a little worry in my voice.

"A villain attacked you and Young Iida is sleeping in that chair, he never left." All might confirmed.

I look over to Tenya, and blushed at the thought of Tenya staying by my side all day. 

I began to get out of my hospital before I am stopped by All Might.

"Wait we still need to do test on your new appearance." He interjected.

"What do you mean?" I question. He points to a mirror and I look at it. I see that I have (H/C) cat ears and tail. I turn around and see that my tail is pushing up my skirt for all to see. I blush and go to sit back on the hospital bed.

Time Skip to walking home with Tenya

Y/N POV 

As we are walking I come up with and idea. I use my tail to inch Tenya closer to me.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" He asked a look of mischief on his face.

"Nothing~" I answer. 

We continue to walk till we approach my house. Tenya turns to leave but I stop him. 

"Wait, can you stay?" I ask my words filled with hope.

"Well...Why not?" Tenya says and we enter my house.

We sit down and begin to watch TV seeing as it is a Friday night.

While we are watching (F/S) my tail "accidentally" runs over his groin. 

Tenya makes a small grunt.

"Are you ok?" I ask innocently.

"Y-yes I am fine" He answers face dusted with red.

I graze my tail over him once more with force and he lets out a small moan.

He looks at me with a look of lust in his eyes. I continue to rub him with my tail until he lets out a full moan. Tenya turns to me and lifts me up and goes to my bedroom.

CLIFFHANGER! If you would like to see PT.2 vote and share this story! Thank you to the thousands of people who read this I appreciate the support. Stay safe out there!

Mwah!