Jealous!Tenya x Reader (Lemon🍋)

It was a normal day in Class 1-A training and (Y/N) had to partner up with Kaminari. Of course without her knowing her robotic boyfriend watched her while he was training with another. The first part of today's training was fighting without quirks. A little while into the training all Tenya saw was Kaminari being pinned down by his girlfriend. 

 "Pinned ya!" (Y/n) exclaimed with a smile because that was the fifth time she had pinned him.

 "Hey! No fair (N/n)!" Kaminari told her with a small smirk.

"What are you smirking for?" She asked the lightning hero.

"Nothing just enjoying the view~" He told her while wiggling his eyebrows.

 She of course got away from his while laughing. "Whatever you say, Chargebolt!"

Tenya watched and listened to the conversation with a sour look on his usual neutral face as he trained with his partner. 

 Time Skip by @TaylorAnimeLover the lovely person who made this!!!!~~ 

 A long while later training was over with and it was time for everyone to head back to dorms. (Y/n) Took her time changing because she was waiting for her boyfriend to finish. As everyone filed out she was pulling on her socks. After a few minutes she heard the door open and close. She though one of the girls left something but while she was pulling up her skirt she felt strong arms wrap around her waist. She almost screamed but a hand covered her mouth. 

"It's just me my star~" A deep voice whispered into her ear. She relaxed as she heard the voice.

 "Oh it's just you Tenya.." She trailed off as she felt his hands start to wonder across her body. One hand went under her skirt while the other caressed one of her breasts though her bra.  

"T-Tenya?" She gasped out as he felt her body.

Of course nobody knew since he was so strict on rules he would never sleep with his girlfriend. Wrong. Not only was he a young man, he was a hormonal young man. So of course they already did the deed.

"R-Really Tenya? Here?" She whispered to him as his fingers pulled her panties down her legs.

"Yea, here my star~" He purred while teasing her lower lips 

"You were quite handy with Kaminari, don't you think~?" He whispered into her ear. 

"Kaminari?" She questioned but then remembered training. 

"Tenya we were just training, nothing else." She tried to reason with him but he wasn't listening.

"Just training~? That seemed like flirting to me~" He told her by her ear before nibbling on it while fingering her.

"Tenya? Were you...jealous?" She teased but she was cut off my her moans as his finger went harder and faster.                                                                                                                                                                   

"Jealous or not, You are Mine (Y/n)~" With that whisper he pulled down his shorts, turned her around, picked her up and pressed her against the wall while holding her up by her ass.

"Tenya not he-ahhh~" She moaned as he pushed inside of her. Without stopping he began to move his hips at a hard pace. 

"Tenya~ ohh~" 

 "You feel so good my star~" He whispered in her ear. A few minutes look later they were sweaty.

 "My star I'm gonna cum~" He moaned into her ear. 

 "Me too hun~ cum~" She moaned as the knot in her stomach snapped. She then came as she felt him pull out and cum on the floor. "Hah....hah you...are Mine~"

Thank you @TaylorAnimeLover for writing this lemon! Go follow her and read her stories!

Also does anyone like Good Omens? If so should I write a angel and demon fanfic? Also for all you fan of Good Omens.

"I didn't fall...I just sauntered vaguely downwards."

-Crowley 2018