Blue Hair Children

This is going to be an Aoi x Inosuke shipping
------------------------------------
        It was a long day, Tanjiro and the others were back after another mission. They were injured badly, so they were brought back to the butterfly estate.

        The kakushi that was carrying Tanjiro was confused, he tried to find someone in the estate but nobody is home. That's what he thought before a dark blue haired girl walked up to him. "Yes, can I help you?" She asked in mean demeanor. "Oh, Tanjiro. Okay, come with me!" She said walking back to the infirmary. When they got there, there's already Zenitsu and Inosuke fighting over something. The kakushi put down Tanjiro, even thou he was badly injured he could still walk a little. "Here, Tanjiro. The clothes that you'll need to wear." Aoi gave him the clothes. "Hey, Pigtails! Bring me food!" Inosuke shouted but she just ignored it and went outside to get some fresh air.

        Aoi was sitting at the ground, thinking about why does she have to take care of the trio again. 'Ugh... why should I care those three again. Especially that Inosuke... ugh... always asking for food.' She didn't realized that someone was behind her. "Ugh, why me? I'm to tired to make food for Inosuke!" "Ara-ara, Aoi!" She startled by Shinobu. "S-Shinobu-sama?! I'm so sorry I should get cooking." Aoi stuttered. "No, I just spend time with my little sister!" She gleefully smiled, Aoi was hesitated but sat next to her. "Shinobu-sama, what are you doing here? Don't you have a mission." Aoi stammered, Shinobu just looked at her with the fake smile on her face. "Oh no, I don't have a mission. But you know, Aoi?" Aoi tilt her head. "You like Inosuke, do you?" The question came out of nowhere, Aoi didn't know how to react and just blushed. Shinobu giggled. "You reminded me when I was your age!" Shinobu stopped and looked at the ground. Aoi knows that she was thinking the incident with Kanae, Shinobu just shook her head and wonders if Giyuu was there too. "Hey, Tomioka-san!" She said walking away. "Man, does she really likes his that much?" Aoi mumbled under her breath.

        The dark blue haired girl was just relaxing in the yard, but then she was face to face with another dark blue haired person, specifically Inosuke. "Whaa-Inosu- you're hungry are you?" She said with a poker face. He didn't replied back, Aoi became confused and becoming even more red and flustered. "How could you even walk?! I thought you were injured by the right leg?"

        There's nothing than awkward silence. 'Why is Inosuke just standing there?' She thought, but good thing he was wearing his boar mask. "I'm hungry!" He yelled. "Geez, alright alright! What do you want?" She said walking away followed by Inosuke.

        She could felt Inosuke staring at her, she was getting tired of it. "Ugh, what do you want, boar face?" She complained, this makes Inosuke angry. "Who are you calling boar face?!" He screamed, they started fighting and the whole estate noticed this. Tanjiro even smells a cent, a cent of love and uncomfortablity.

        "God, why are you so difficult?! At least button up your shirt!" Aoi yelled, and headed back to the kitchen. "Hey, Pigtails! Where's my food?" "Oh my gosh! Can you stop?! I'm making it now! Drink your freaking medicine at least!" Aoi screamed with all her might, this was heard specifically to Kanao. "K-Kanao, I-I. Nevermind, you continue your activities, Kanao!" "No, I want to know, Aoi." Kanao just want to know, Aoi told her later. "Now look you made her worry, look if you wanted food then help me and shut up!" Aoi angrily said.

        "Fine, what should I do, Pigtails?" Inosuke growled. "My name's Kanzaki Aoi! And you could help me cutting these vegetables." Aoi handed Inosuke the knife and some vegetables. They started cooking, every single time she checked on Inosuke he always cut it wrong. "Here, this is how you do it!" She grabbed Inosuke's hand and practicing cutting with him. Inosuke blushed at her actions and he could felt someone's watching them. He saw Shinobu from the corner of his eye, giggling with glee.

        "Hihihi... ara-ara!" Shinobu giggled. "S-Shinobu-sama?! It's not what you think!" Aoi let go Inosuke's hand. "What's wrong, Aoi? You seemed puzzled today?" Shinobu grinning. "I... uh... I mean..." Aoi stuttered. "I thought you're looking for Tomioka-san!" Aoi yelled, Shinobu just gave her cunning look. "Yes, but apparently he's not here. Bummer~" Shinobu grinned. "Do you smell something burning?" "Ack! The stew!" Aoi ran and turned of the stove, wiping the sweat from her face.

        "Aww... I guess I'll leave you two alone. Oh Aoi!" Aoi turned her head and hums. "Don't be to rough!" Aoi's face became red as tomato, and Shinobu just left the alone. "Hey, Pigtails! I'm done!" Inosuke shouted. "Ugh, please don't shout. I'll finish the tempura." Aoi stammered.

        Finally the two of them are done preparing the food. "Ok, but after this drink your medicine, promise?" Inosuke shrugged it off, this made her really angry. "HEY!! I'm talking to you!" Still no answer, she saw Inosuke didn't took his mask. "Hey, boar face, took off that mask, you have to eat!" She said. "Ugh, fine Aloi!" He said dismissively. "My name's Aoi, and you should be-" her words were cut off by Inosuke's face.

        She didn't know that his face is actually pretty girly, she couldn't stop staring at him. He looked up and asked her, this made Aoi flustered and stop staring at him.

        She started want to know more about him. She looked at him mask, it was dirty alright. "Hey, Inosuke. Why do you wear this?" She lifted up his mask from the table. "None of your business." "HEY, I'M ASKING YOU NICELY!!" Aoi shouted. "I SAID IT WASN'T YOUR BUSINESS!!" He shouted back at her face. "Well, it's so I'm going wash it no matter what." Aoi runs off chased by Inosuke around the house.

        They seemed like they're having so much fun. And Tanjiro and Zenitsu just watched from the distance. "Man, why does he gets a wife first?" Zenitsu complained. "Oh c'mon, Zenitsu. They're just playing not married!" Tanjiro reassured him. "Yeah, but why does he gets to hangout with a girl? Nezuko-chan even doesn't want to do that with me!" Tanjiro gave him a suspicious look.
------------------------------------
Hey Author-chan here! This chapter is so long sorry. But I just want to show my love to this show, and I know the manga's ending this month. But if you want to see the next ship please leave comment!
Thanks for reading today's chapter!
ありがとう