:0

Sry for the late update!!

⚠️ Slight smut warning ⚠️

Gen POV
It felt amazing. This couldn't really be happening I thought. Altho I couldn't rly think much in that moments was too distracted.
I let out a slight moan when I felt senkus knee press between my legs and slid his arms under the back of my shirt. I moaned a but loader, not expecting to get this into it so quickly. we continued until I suddenly turned my head after hearing something from outside. The door opened as Kohaku entered the room. "Ah Senku there you are I meant to ask-"
She paused.

we both froze not knowing wat to do.

Ah surly senku will think of some clever excuse I thought. Then I remembered  that at that moment Both me and Senku were half naked, senkus Hand round my back, and we had obviously just been kissing. There was no way she could be convinced otherwise.

I stood up remembering I was the mentalist who's supposed to convince people the lies. ah I was still flustered and turned on so it was hard to think straight. Why did she have to walk in now if all times.

I cleared my throat abt to speak "I-"
"Ah sorry-" Kohaku interrupted "I- didn't mean to interrupt you- I-It doesn't matter I'll just ask chrome then-" she said whilst stumbling back out the door.

I looked back at senku. He laughed nervously under his breath "well this isn't good-"